• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Analysis: Mt Gox uncertainty & Where to put miners & shipped scrypt ASICs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Build a rig.

I'm a skeptical cynic when it comes to things like that, and I'm also pathologically conservative when considering risk... You can't even work out an expected financial return or payoff period with a prepayment on a device that hasn't been demonstrated and no indication of factual support for a delivery timeframe.

I nope right out at that point, though I accept it may pay off for some people. I'd rather go with a well calculated position with near certainty of returns.

Same. Sure $2200 gets you 5Mh, but if it all dies tomorrow, you are stuck with it. At least with GPUs you can sell them...

Same. Sure $2200 gets you 5Mh, but if it all dies tomorrow, you are stuck with it. At least with GPUs you can sell them...

Plan B: slap on some crossfire bridges and get your game on with all the eye-candy turned up using multiple monitors. :D

Plan B: slap on some crossfire bridges and get your game on with all the eye-candy turned up using multiple monitors. :D

What if my Crossfire bridge is already on! I just disable it in ccc... I wanna be able to do some bad *** 1080p gaming with my two 280x! Now I just need a new mobo, ram, and psu to keep feeding that info to the cards, lol!

What if my Crossfire bridge is already on! I just disable it in ccc... I wanna be able to do some bad *** 1080p gaming with my two 280x! Now I just need a new mobo, ram, and psu to keep feeding that info to the cards, lol!

yap, just the bridge doesn't get in the way at all

Back