• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

R7 260x?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

novabean22

Registered
What do you guys think about the xfx r7 260x dual dissipation version? Do you think I'd be able to play bf3, Diablo 3, league of legends, stuff like that with it? The box says it will play on 4k resolution. Anyone familiar with the frame rates on some of these games with this card?

Most likely just 720p I'm thinking about buying a 24 inch flat screen and using that at 720p

You really do not want to run your LCD/LED monitor at less than its native resolution as it will appear a bit blurry.

The max resolution on the monitor is 720p, that would still be blurry?

It's probably going to be a long time before I get a new monitor, I'm going to use an old monitor I had laying around once I get everything up and running, pretty sure it's not even hd display lol

Before I do anything I have to work on getting a processor and motherboard and then I can upgrade the monitor later down the road, I might even just use my tv for a monitor

I wouldn't call it begging, but I mean hey if there's someone out there nice enough, that's cool. But I wouldn't say begging..

Back