• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cryptocoin Humor Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What are you buying and selling or something?

Just buying atm, they are dirt cheap, and my measly amount of BTC isn't groundbreaking so I have nothing to really lose. It does become a game of either buy more to stay profitable as difficulty rises, or sell your ghash.

I don't see a "ROI" ever happening, but, if you mine with your gh/s untill the price rises a few points... should be able to make a small profit..

Attachments

• ghash1.JPG
    ghash1.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 178
  • ghash2.JPG
    ghash2.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 178
Just buying atm, they are dirt cheap, and my measly amount of BTC isn't groundbreaking so I have nothing to really lose. It does become a game of either buy more to stay profitable as difficulty rises, or sell your ghash.

I don't see a "ROI" ever happening, but, if you mine with your gh/s untill the price rises a few points... should be able to make a small profit..

Careful man. Although I bought in early, I lost 50% of my BTC there....

Still, I can buy 9 Gh right now :D

Some more good stuff: http://www.coindesk.com/11-top-bitcoin-memes/

65.png

:rofl:

I'm gonna mine █████coin and sell it on ██████████ for █████ BTC! :D
That's a good thread! :p

the joke is that I'm a millionaire in several currencies but have trouble paying my electric bills....I made myself sad.

Back