• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cryptocoin Humor Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, mine was only a $15 mouse, so I can't complain too much. It's not like I play any games that require super fast clicking on a regular basis. :rofl:

You can remove and solder in a new microswitch for a couple of bucks. I do that for mice I like because apparently I'm the Incredible Hulk button masher on mice.

I don't know about that... any electronic device smaller than a desktop that I open up, I have a tendency to inadvertently destroy.

I think the Bitcoin fanatics I showed this to LIED when they said they didn't get it. I told them that I would reveal an awful truth. I would peel back the false mask of reality and show them Bitcoin as it really is. I warned them that it could never be undone. That being said.... THIS IS CRYPTO!!!

bkchicken1.gif

I think the Bitcoin fanatics I showed this to LIED when they said they didn't get it. I told them that I would reveal an awful truth. I would peel back the false mask of reality and show them Bitcoin as it really is. I warned them that it could never be undone. That being said.... THIS IS CRYPTO!!!

I don't consider myself a fanatic, but I agree with them. I see no correlation between the drawing and bitcoin. You may have to explain, but I am sure that would ruin any humor that there may be.

Welcome to the forum.

I don't consider myself a fanatic, but I agree with them. I see no correlation between the drawing and bitcoin. You may have to explain, but I am sure that would ruin any humor that there may be.

Welcome to the forum.

Ah, well just think mining... What does that sound like to most people? "So you what, calculate your own coins or something?" Computer sits there thinking thinking and thinks a coin into existence! Hope it's a brown one. Damn... don't you hate it when there's an obvious connection in your own mind that nobody else sees? I feel so ashamed, humiliated! There's only one thing left to do...

Kliban33.GIF

Ah, well just think mining... What does that sound like to most people? "So you what, calculate your own coins or something?" Computer sits there thinking thinking and thinks a coin into existence! Hope it's a brown one. Damn... don't you hate it when there's an obvious connection in your own mind that nobody else sees? I feel so ashamed, humiliated! There's only one thing left to do...

you posted this in the humor thread because you knew it would be laughed at, right?

Back