• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I went broke... Cryptsy ate my funds

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You are not fond of RealSolid? :shrug:

well that was half joke ;) but ya, i dont trust websites with more than $100 thats all, I never keep more than that on any exchange

btw we're going way offtopic, mcx thread ? silver you want it ? since you be fan and all :)

i hear that. hopefully this fee thing goes well for me, lol.
if not, hopefully i can sell later, once doge comes and the price of fees goes up!
btc takes so long to confirm! erg, lol.

Realsolid has been real, solid thus far :p

Matt, you should try trading max or mcxfees for REAL daytrading fun and volume, over at mcxnow.

Trust me, it gets really crazy, volume wise and the trading platform is super quick and reliable.

ok, so heres the downside of being up so late ... and why no one corrected me ? :(

For each mcxFEE you own you receive 0.001% of all exchange fees mcxNOW generates
thats 0.001% of 0.25% of 1000btc .. so its about 0.000025btc a day from one fee :( basically .. not worth it :( now lets just hope the price on them goes up with doge or something

well, 0.25% on each side of the trade, so 0.5% total, plus the withdrawl fees.

well, 0.25% on each side of the trade, so 0.5% total, plus the withdrawl fees.

withdraw fees ? im not sure on that, those go partially to cover the actual transaction and somehow i think RS doesnt include those in the fee thingy
well i sent some btc over too, so ..:( i should just go sleep :D

What is an mcxFEE?
mcxFEEs are shares of the total fees generated by the exchange, similar to the interest payment. However, each mcxFEE you own will return 0.001% of ALL the fees generated by the exchange, regardless of any currency balances you hold!
What are the fees on mcxNOW?
Trading fees:
There is a 0.25% fee for each side of every trade, so 0.25% for the buyer (BTC fee) and 0.25% for the seller (altcoin fee). That's 0.5% for each trade.
Withdrawal fees for every withdrawal from mcxNOW.
Pro Trader account upgrades.
Any new fees the exchange generates will be included in mcxFEE calculations.

well, i own one share, lol.
i'll give an update on how its doing tomorrow.
might even give an update once the first 6 hour interest payment happens, lol.

I think I saw that doge was going to halve block reward soon. It may push price up a bit.

Yes, the halvening is happening within the next 24 hours or so for doge. That speculation and Olympics publicity and the NYC doge party are what's driving doge prices right now.

Also why I'm holding as much doge as possible.

By the way, its really hard to get doge into cryptsy currently. Not sure if all deposits are the same way currently. But its taking over 24 hours for many deposits to show up. I've got around 30K doge mined that's waiting to come into my account currently from the past few days.

Last edited:
lol this thread got distracted :p

All Mcxnow talk should be in here, my new thread just for Mcxnow.

I'll update that thread with more info on Mcxnow tomorrow :)
(dyckah, post your McxFEE findings there :) )

Back