• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best coin to mine !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks to all who believed in our coin. I posted a table detailing how many and what type of donations we can afford with the current charity address balance, at different target prices for CHILD.
There's a TV a interview in the thread, as well as more interesting info about Save the Children and their response to us.

We touched 0.0006 yesterday guys ;)
I expect us to go higher, in the coming days.

Mine and hold, as usual ;) (at least hold 50% of your coins and donate some to the charity address).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754195.0

Really considering soloing CHILD now.

3 blocks within 3 hours today :shock:
In all I've found 46 blocks...

Edit: found another one! :shock:

Last edited:
Did that for a while. The main rig with the wallet doesn't like solo mining... not sure why. For a while there it was working but I had to restart after every block found because it would never get any more work. Then it completely stopped being able to connect at all.

Solo mining child now on the other two rigs, XMR on the main rig.

I'll have to send some more soon yes.
Any word on the airdrop Ivan?

I hope it goes according to plan without issues. :)

We are waiting a bit for btc to recover, then to get listed and hopefully raise the price as a result.
It'd be a shame to send a small amount to Gaza, but we also don't want to delay it too much. :/

Complicated situation...

CHILD's on bittrex? Sweeet!

About time the exchanges stopped fiddling with those sh*tcoins and pick up the good one. :)

^^ cause this guy didn't join up to just spam panda coin

Thanks. I couldn't see links spam, so I didn't report it, but I wasn't sure what the deal was. Thanks for pointing it out. Reported. Edit: I see you already did. Thank you.

Some random spam guy...they are getting more and more refined.

How have you been guys?

Sell your btc now, I wouldn't reccomend stashing them anymore...might be time to either switch to BTS-X or just buy CNY :p

- - - Updated - - -

Some random spam guy...they are getting more and more refined.

How have you been guys?

Sell your btc now, I wouldn't reccomend stashing them anymore...might be time to either switch to BTS-X or just buy CNY :p

So is there anything worth mining?

FTC is not even breaking even, so other than that....

So is there anything worth mining?

FTC is not even breaking even, so other than that....

BURST, though if you don't have enough HD space, it takes a long time to get anything. Still probably worth it to let it run in the background when you are doing other stuff. You can even fold while doing it.

Though the pool I'm using keeps going down lately.

BURST, though if you don't have enough HD space, it takes a long time to get anything. Still probably worth it to let it run in the background when you are doing other stuff. You can even fold while doing it.

Though the pool I'm using keeps going down lately.

~0.012 BTC/month...
I only have a measly 1TB to spare.
Wonder what's up with the pool you use. DDoS?

Maybe I'll buy some cheap mining cards to fold on instead.
Maybe fold for team Curecoin LOL :p Not, T32 is way better!

What I can't figure out is why the XMR network hashrate is up while the price is currently terrible.

My FTC pool is having problems today, so I'm doing X11 at Simplemulti, earning roughly a whopping 1 DRK a day (durk ur durr!!!). Yes, I'm almost back to earning half as much DRK as I was when I first mined it, only now it's taking way more electricity and about six more video cards. Hope things improve soon.

I hear ya. Need to start paying more attention to coming up with a decent trading strategy to make up the difference.

Back