• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mcxnow discussions (McxFEE, McxBUX...)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silver_Pharaoh

Likes the big ones n00b Member
As par request by ZL1, and seeing a thread go wayyyy off course :p

I made this thread.
It is for mcxnow, a super fast C++ coded exchange made and managed by RealSolid.

I know dyckah bought 1 McxFEE, so I look forward to hearing what it's all about.

This thread will hold all discussion about Mcxnow--be it trading, or complaints, if it's about Mcxnow, it goes here. :D

Enjoy :)

EDIT 02162014602pm: Here is a link that explains all of Eliza's commands: http://pastebin.com/k1jHyfe2
typing in !ding into the Mcxnow chat will give you a link to calculate how much McxFEEs will pay out! :D

Last edited:
got 3.5 hours until my first McxFEE payout, but doge is coming soon to Mcxnow!
Realsolid posted this picture a little bit ago in the chat, and talking about how he was going to steal all cryptsy's doge volume
dogemcx.jpg

got 3.5 hours until my first McxFEE payout, but doge is coming soon to Mcxnow!
Realsolid posted this picture a little bit ago in the chat, and talking about how he was going to steal all cryptsy's doge volume
View attachment 139420

:rofl:

That's golden! I sent that to my buddy, who love the Doge meme :p

Now, let us know how that McxFEE goes.
Also, how much did you pay for it?

will do.
and i paid 0.24btc, so even if i sold it now, i would still have made 0.01btc off it.

fell asleep before i could buy :D so any payouts K ?

Had 3 payouts sofar. It doesn't pay out in btc, it pays in per every individual coin. Here's my payouts so far. Already had a bunch of max in there, and some bitcoin, so those numbers aren't just from the interest, but the rest were from those 3 payouts. Screenshot_2014-02-13-12-59-55.png

Had 3 payouts sofar. It doesn't pay out in btc, it pays in per every individual coin. Here's my payouts so far. Already had a bunch of max in there, and some bitcoin, so those numbers aren't just from the interest, but the rest were from those 3 payouts. View attachment 139476

Does it make all the accounts for you?
Or did you have to make them all?

Either way, not bad I guess, all you have to do is let it sit there and work anyway :p

What's your initial thoughts, worth it? (Maybe to early to make a call?)

It made them all for me.
And too soon I think. I mean, it is earning me interest on btc that would otherwise be doing nothing, but I am now trusting realsolid too no **** up, and cause the price of shares to go down.

It made them all for me.
And too soon I think. I mean, it is earning me interest on btc that would otherwise be doing nothing, but I am now trusting realsolid too no **** up, and cause the price of shares to go down.

If MAX keeps getting pumped like that, you'll make some $$ :D

Getting 0.01-0.018 maxcoin every 6 hours from my mcxfee, and the fee has gone up over 0.08btc in value sofar(bought @ 0.24btc now is @ 0.32+btc), so I'm pretty happy I bought the thing. Probably gonna hold onto it, and see how high it will go!

Getting 0.01-0.018 maxcoin every 6 hours from my mcxfee, and the fee has gone up over 0.08btc in value sofar(bought @ 0.24btc now is @ 0.32+btc), so I'm pretty happy I bought the thing. Probably gonna hold onto it, and see how high it will go!

Not too shabby! :D

I like that the McxFEE itself can gain value and make you some coins. :)

Yeah. And u can really tell when lots of trading happens. Btc payouts seem to be around 0.00005-0.0001btc every 6 hours. Will need to add up all the other payout amounts soon, maybe so a few small trades to rid myself of them.

Really wish mcxFEE would drop in price.. .29 is just to expensive...

really wish they don't, I bought at .32 :bang head still hoping for doge to show up and drive the fee prices up for a day or two so I can sell at least at what I bought :(

btw unless you have like a 100+ of these, they really aren't worth the trouble imo, minor income esp on slow days and if max dies out I feel days will be slow on mcx ..

They ate my LTC :-/

So I mined LTC @ give-me-coins for a few hours, and made 0.17511797 LTC which I withdrew to my mcxnow LTC address.

You can see the LTC being deposited into my account, then 3 hours later, it goes missing?
http://block-explorer.com/address/LV13KcvXiEfEQAE76J9qqRfZbTQfYmSh1T

The deposit never showed up in my history log at mcxnow.

No response from the email I sent to mcxnow.exchange[at]gmail.com
and no responses in the IRC room...
I love Mcxnow, but wtf happned to my LTC??? :mad:

Resolved.

Ahimoth on the IRC channel credited my account.
All's good in the world of Mcxnow :D

Now.. if only RealSolid would get Doge on there :p

Back