• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mcxnow discussions (McxFEE, McxBUX...)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like mcxnow just not enough coin support. Wish rs would get doge there so I can make some more interest and fee money off the volume lol.

I like mcxnow just not enough coin support. Wish rs would get doge there so I can make some more interest and fee money off the volume lol.

lol same thoughts.

RS was to get Doge in there a few weeks ago during the last update............

lol still no Doge there :(

Mcxnow 2.5!

FINALLY!

RS got off his lazy a$$ and got Doge to Mcxnow!
As well as other updates like the UI too.

Better late than never? :shrug:
EDIT: Also added Startcoin too.

actually this is one of the cases where late is worse than never, the buildup anticipation was far higher than the effects of DOGE; a few months ago when volumes where high, that would have helped a lot, but now .. now it helped for a day and then things went down even worse than they were

as a fee holder trust me I know and I follow daily, I got too much stuck in there :(

actually this is one of the cases where late is worse than never, the buildup anticipation was far higher than the effects of DOGE; a few months ago when volumes where high, that would have helped a lot, but now .. now it helped for a day and then things went down even worse than they were

as a fee holder trust me I know and I follow daily, I got too much stuck in there :(

Ahh that's right.
You have an MCXFee... :(

Prices for Fee's suck too..

"an" would of been nice, I have one too many and I need them at 0.20 just to break even

prices on the fees reflect volumes, volumes are down to near nothing, RS hoped just doge would change that, which was silly, he should have added every single high volume coin, not just one .. which is on the downslope as is

yap, but the shenanigans continue, cant trust that place

They're doing something with the wallets, and want every single coin withdrawn by Nov. 15.

Huh weird....

Hopefully they aren't down for a long time.
Thanks for the tip O_W! :thup:

They're doing something with the wallets, and want every single coin withdrawn by Nov. 15.

its just so rs can delist dead coins, which are left over on mcx because of his neglect, basically this is a sweep under carpet move

I guess you all know a lot about McxNow. I used to have some mcxfees before McxNow was shut down, where are the mcxfees right now? Is it possible that I can get them back? I’m just wondering. Anybody who can help answering this is really appreciated.

I guess you all know a lot about McxNow. I used to have some mcxfees before McxNow was shut down, where are the mcxfees right now? Is it possible that I can get them back? I’m just wondering. Anybody who can help answering this is really appreciated.
Digging up some info on McxNOW has led me to believe that RealSolid has vanished, and McxNOW is no longer in existence.

The site pulls up some ICANN verification page and Mtmox.com brings up some joke of a site.
If you had any coins in there (I withdrew in time thankfully) I think it's safe to say it's lost forever.

Lot of people are saying it was a successful scan RealSolid pulled off. :(

Ivan was right, McxNOW was great at the time, it was stable smooth and never really had any issues. I loved it.

Digging up some info on McxNOW has led me to believe that RealSolid has vanished, and McxNOW is no longer in existence.

The site pulls up some ICANN verification page and Mtmox.com brings up some joke of a site.
If you had any coins in there (I withdrew in time thankfully) I think it's safe to say it's lost forever.

Lot of people are saying it was a successful scan RealSolid pulled off. :(

Ivan was right, McxNOW was great at the time, it was stable smooth and never really had any issues. I loved it.

Thank you so much for your reply!

Thank you so much for your reply!
No problem. :)

I never followed up on McxNOW after I read that they were rebranding to MtMOX so I'm glad you brought the issue back up.
Sad to see McxNOW go out like this though.

well .. its been just 2 years, but guess what, its back lol :D fees and all intact no less, i managed to recover half my funds
if anyone else had fees on that craphole, its live at rawx.io and its actually straight, a german bought it and made good to its former users, at least as far as fees go

best,

daniel

Oo, I'll have to check to see if I had any fees, I can't recall if I had sold them or not.

Back