• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Desktop and Server Mods

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yes the cube

i meant the airHDDSinstalled.jpg pic ;)

Oh, yes, the Air 540 has a nice solution for 3.5" drives!

I thought you were speaking of the 4-in-3 cage for the server.
Now that I think about it I never posted a picture of that cage :rolleyes:

i love watching good quality pictures of computers :D i watched the thread but i didnt see any pics of the cage your talking about

i love watching good quality pictures of computers :D i watched the thread but i didnt see any pics of the cage your talking about

I'll be taking the server down over the weekend to put a bigger heatsink on the RAID card.
I should be able to get some "after" pictures of the inside of the case :)

Apparently in my haste to work on the cube I completely missed the after pictures of the server lol!

Moar pics plz.

Yeah, I need to do that!
I had half the front of the case off so I can access the res easily to top off.

Once I get that back on I'll be doing some more for sure

Just got the chance to check out this build and that case. Looks awesome. Hopefully I can get my build looking and performing better soon.

Okay, life got busy, but I'm still here. Never got around to sleeving the PSU cables though :(
I happen to be here with a few pictures for you guys though :)

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

There's some other changes to come for my setup, so stay tuned in the coming weeks! :thup:

Nice rig :) You could sleeve, or just buy sleeved extensions. Either way it would look great.

Nice rig :) You could sleeve, or just buy sleeved extensions. Either way it would look great.

I've got sleeve here, but haven't had as much time to dedicate to doing the work.
As for buying extensions, I really don't like that idea. It causes tons of clutter. I was planning to shorten the wires during sleeving already.

I've never done sleeving myself, but I know it is quite time consuming. Looking forward to the finishing touches.

Hey, atm. Have you considered placing the fans in front of where the filter is? It looks like there might be enough room*just behind the blue grill*

I'm rocking a Silver/black combination air 540 here, and I noticed it might fit in the front, which might let you mount 3 more fans on the other side. :shrug:

Hey, atm. Have you considered placing the fans in front of where the filter is? It looks like there might be enough room*just behind the blue grill*

I'm rocking a Silver/black combination air 540 here, and I noticed it might fit in the front, which might let you mount 3 more fans on the other side. :shrug:

You can indeed do it, but you lose the front filter.

Also, this rig isn't built any more, caddi daddi owns this case and rads now.

Back