• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i4770k & Asus Z78k Mobo Overclock Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SKULL

Registered
So got my new rig today , all installed and up and running now.

I over clocked with Asus AI Suite 3 , with Turbo Evo Auto Tuning , what took me to 4.3Ghz

Everything seems to be working fine at 4.3Ghz , but i want to double check that its stable and also if i can get any more than 4.3Ghz out of it and if so how , im a noob at this and my first time trying.

My rig is in sig.

Also when in System on PC still only showing as 3.5Ghz?

Attachments

• CPUz.png
    CPUz.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 328
So got my new rig today , all installed and up and running now.

I over clocked with Asus AI Suite 3 , with Turbo Evo Auto Tuning , what took me to 4.3Ghz

Everything seems to be working fine at 4.3Ghz , but i want to double check that its stable and also if i can get any more than 4.3Ghz out of it and if so how , im a noob at this and my first time trying.

My rig is in sig.

Also when in System on PC still only showing as 3.5Ghz?

hey firend i couldnt not note that you have the same mother and proce as i , i relly would like to talk with you , [email protected] Skype: linktrifuerza plz contactme

That's not how you use a forum properly. Asking somebody to take on the load of helping you all by themselves is kind of presumptuous and a little unfair. First thing you want to do is stop using B.S. windows based overclocking and do it through the BIOS. Read the guide Mandrake linked to. Understand it thoroughly, then come back and ask us questions.

Do you have an aftermarket cooler? At least a Cooler Master Hyper 212? You'll need it.

Set everything back to default for now. Flakey overclocks can wreak havoc on your system.

Back