• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project Angelic Suffering

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bittbull187

Registered
Hello all been some time since ive been around not that yall missed me hehe, in any case here is a list of parts in new rig ill follow with pic and benchmarks. enjoy

parts list:
case Corsair 900D
chip intel i74930k @ 4.5ghz @ 1.28v
motherboard Evga X79 Dark
Ram 32gb Corsair Dominator Platnium 2133
sound SoundBlaster zx
psu Evga Nex 1500 Classified
video tri sli Evga GTX780 Classified
Perif Lg Modisc
Fan controllers x1 Lamptron FC8
x1 Phobya 8 channel

cooling x2 Xspc 480ex rads
x1 XSPC Raystorm special edition
x3 EK 780 classy blocks
x6 Bittspower roatary snakes
x1 bittspower inline flowmeter
x2 packs monsoon hardline tubing 3/8x1/2 clear
x12 Primochill rigid fittings
x2 Aquacomputer Aqualis res/pump combo
x1 Mayheims pastel white
x1 mayheims pastel red

Wow, nice power plant. Amazing build. Love those classifieds. Fortunately I grabbed a EVGA Bot before they took them off the shelves. Looks like it came from the master to do so. (Nvidia) One thing left to do is trying the Classified software tool. I used it a bunch of times. Only problem is you need to configure it every start up and restart if I recall correctly. It goes up to 1.35v.

thank you all for the replies!! the voltage tool works well for me , and am hoping the upgrade to a 480 rad from 360 will help my headroom

Well I have two quad rads in push pull, don't always want the fans screaming. Also the three cards boost to 1433mhz but quickly shut down. Are you using custom bios roms?

What voltage have you set them up for such a high clock?

Question. For the Futuremark benchmarks, are you using a GPU or the CPU for the physics? Using the GPU over the CPU gives a massive score increase.

Back