• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adak has passed away

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If there is a folding challenge or something we can do in his honor, I would like to join. Otherwise I'm going to get all my rigs folding tonight in his memory.

If there is a folding challenge or something we can do in his honor, I would like to join. Otherwise I'm going to get all my rigs folding tonight in his memory.

I'd like to do a folding tribute to Adak, I wonder if anyone has record of his passkey?

Maybe that would no longer matter, for "non"-bigadv folding...

So sorry to hear of the passing of a fellow forum member. My condolences to his family and friends.

Flags at half-mast.

I'd like to do a folding tribute to Adak, I wonder if anyone has record of his passkey?

Maybe that would no longer matter, for "non"-bigadv folding...

I don't think you need his passkey. You can use your passkey and his name to fold and get the same result - I think. <--- wrong

Last edited:
Maybe someone make a name (memoryofAdak) and get a new passkey and post it in a new thread.
I think there are quite a few who would join in the fold for a while.

Orion and myself have been discussing organizing a foldathon for Adak where we fold in his name to get him up to the top of the lists. We are working on when would be best as we have March Madness coming up soon for some teams and also Chimp Challenge. Will hopefully have something in the next day or so.

:salute: My condolences to the family, friends and neighbors.....
Also thanks for letting us know Dean, much appreciated.

Some of us @ EVGA have mentioned folding for Adak in some way. If this get's organized, we'll contribute.

Oh man... My condolences, Dean. What terrible news, Adak was such a great guy. Really got me motivated to fold quite a few times. His loss will reverberate through the folding community for a long time. I'm very sad.

Rest in peace, Adak. You will not be forgotten. :salute:

I dont know Adak, but every mod on OCforums has been absolutely amazing through the years, and I'm sure Adak is no exception. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

:salute:

Haven't been on in a couple of weeks, bummer about Adak, he was a good dude and always willing to help out. He leaves behind a hole in the heart of T32 for sure.

It does my heart good to see such a fantastic community honor such a fantastic person.

You will be missed all around the world :salute:

My rig is ready to fold.

My condolences to the friends and family of Adak.

I didn't know him on here. I will unleash my PPD on his behalf. :salute:

Sorry for my late condolences to the family and friends of adak. I haven't been on online lately with my busy life due to Job corps so I didn't hear about his passing till yesterday night.

I will remember how you help tom's hardware and Linus Tech Tips F@H teams. Not only in competition but assistants in all area's of F@H. He was a great mentor to all of us.

You will always remembered adak!

Back