• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XFX HD7770

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Okay. That voltage control must be a new option, I don't have that in my AfterBurner.
I'm going to say, "standard MSI" to be safe.

Thanks for the Kombuster info, I used it for like 20 min just to figure out my overclocks on my 6850 so I didn't notice that :D

Also heres the tooltip when you hover over it,if it helps 9vbg5f.jpg

None of the settings seem to change it,voltage is still locked

Last edited:
This Radeon HD 7000 Bios Editor looks kinda promising,you do a bios dump,then load your bios in it,you can pick +20 or 50 power limit and it has a chart of different voltage and asic values when u click current 3d voltage,it wont let me change vrm signal or make new voltage setting.Could this help? I get this error if I try to change vrm signal. fcldud.jpg
And heres the table it gives when u click current 3d settings.
9601og.jpg
Also after the bios is loaded and you pick your card and input your asic value,it lights up Reference card Yes.I'm just not sure what I should mess with

Why are we bios editing again when software does this? Am I just that averse to risk? The gains are so little that, to me, I just dont see the point of it when software can do exactly what you want with no risk.

Lol,I know,I know... I'm just trying to figure out how to raise voltage a tad.It's locked in afterburner

Well I set the Memory clock up to 1350 and the core to 1125,and immediately twice as mant fps in heaven benchmark,it runs a lil hotter though,about 65-70 degrees but seems pretty stable,I'll do more later,thank you guys very much for your help! Cheers! :clap:

Also about the locked voltage of your card. I have a XFX HD 7850 and the voltage cant be changes in afterburner, but i found out if you use Sapphire Trixx i can change the voltage.

Also about the locked voltage of your card. I have a XFX HD 7850 and the voltage cant be changes in afterburner, but i found out if you use Sapphire Trixx i can change the voltage.

I noticed that too. Only Trixx was able to display the current voltage, other than cgminer of course.

Back