• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling inside my Phanteks Enthoo Primo.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Now since i do not know alot about this are my noiseblocker eLoop B12-2 good enough in this case or?

The NB e-loop fans are great fans for rads...lots of static pressure and low noise. I have them on my ST-30 and they work great, and I don't have any fans that run above 1500rpm as I like my silence.

GT-ap14's or 15's are also great fans at low to mid rpms.

I ordered the xspc rad.
I did take a look at the swiftech mcp35x pump.
It seems a good pump but aint there something simular but then a bit cheaper?

I have to ask why slim rad only?
I have the same case and I run a 480mm Monsta up top with NB E-loops in push config
This case has a ton of room no reason to run slim rads and those fans work really well
I can't come close to maxing my temps and I have pushed some Vcore on mine like 1.70+

Hello Guys,

I bought two XSPC RX360 V3 radiators.
Now the top rad fits perfectly.
Only the bottom rad seems not to fit.
I removed the bottom hdd cage but the space there seems not wide enough ..
How did you do it?

The rads i do have are 13cm width.
In the front where the hdd cage normally stands i do have max 12,5cm space.
I dont know how to let it fit in there ..

Ok, so the rad seems to be too wide. Its not the rubber pieces for cables thats giving you the issues? I had to removed those.

2014-04-06%2012.59.04.jpg

Oke so i found out that the rad won't fit at all at the bottom.
I took the hdd cover panel out.
But the rad just is to width.
Seems to i need to get another rad then?

The RX line is fairly thick, but this case has PLENTY of room for them. Has room even for the Monsta radiators, which are absolutely massive lol.

Here's an example for a push config:
View attachment 140179

This is an XSPC AX360 in the top, XSPC AX240 in the bottom, the pump is where the bottom hard drive cage was, and the reservoir is mounted on the reservoir bracket with the plastic cover removed.

CPU block is an XSPC Raystorm, and the GPU block is an EK full cover block for my R9-290X.

Like I said earlier, read, read, read lol.
The more you can learn before you get started, the better!

Hello :),

Could you show me a picture of where your pump is mounted?
Also do you have a picture of your front rad in/out ?

Back