• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Foldathon - Adak to the stars

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've started a new thread @ EVGA to un-bury the one in the CC thread.
Fold on brothers!
I'm in!

Sorry for the loss to your team and also to his family. I'll be switching my clients from Team EVGA tonight when I get home.

I'm still running client 6.34 in some computers with core 2 duo chips, can I just simply change the config file and insert his name and passkey or should I re-do the configuration?

I'm in if someone could send me a link to the download as I didn't see this in any BOINC project, and that's all I know.

I'm still running client 6.34 in some computers with core 2 duo chips, can I just simply change the config file and insert his name and passkey or should I re-do the configuration?

You can edit the config file in Linux with no problem.

In Windows you should use NOTEPAD and be careful not to add any new line. Do not use Word or Wordpad or any line editor.

You have to restart your client to make the change effective.

Count me in. I'm going to try and get my hands on a power supply to fire up my 4P also.

Just fired up my 3930K.

Last edited:
I've been out of folding for years.... would a 2500k pop in anything significant?

I've got my 6300 started, but it was through remote access so I'll have to get my 770 going when I'm home from work.

Edit: He's already up to 677 in overall PPD, and the event hasn't "started" yet!

does each client have to fold 10 wu's using this passkey. I know I have done at least 20 so far but the bonus does not seem to be kicking in

Back