• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HyperX Blu 1600 any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

basicly these?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104261

the reason I ask is because I've found some like this, new, locally, for about $25 a stick and was wondering if it was worth picking up for having extras sake, could build something with my spare parts or....something....

so any way should I go back and buy it or is it not worth my time, probably will OC wit it too....nothing major

If it's cheap then why not. It's as good as any other lower clocked memory. Kingston makes generally high quality memory and there are rarely issues with their kits.

I haven't had any problems with my Reds (I think it's the exact same stuff, just different heatspreader color). I got it because it was cheap and like Woomack said, I've always heard Kingston makes solid stuff. I've personally never tried it, but other users have said the Blu line OCs pretty well too.

I run that memory, 4x4gb I've never had an issue, super mild o/c 1680ish and never an issue.

Back