• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SteamOS for HTPC/gaming computer -W.I.P.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I reinstalled a couple of steam games on my main rig, so I can try out the streaming. I am going to try BioShock infinite and grid 2. I will update with my thoughts soon.

It seems most of this guide is no longer working. I am stuck at home trying to recover from flu and tried to use the htpc, but an update to steamos seems to have ruined my os. I was going to redo it, but stuff doesn't work.
Chromium no longer installs, pipelight doesn't install. Xbmc has changed name to kodi now, but i can not get it to work now either.

Last edited:
While your descriptions are rather vague (i.e. no errors specified) I can only guess that your mirror's file changed. If this is the case you just have to add regular repos back into the sources.list file then you should be able to install whatever packages are required for Debian

Back