• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sim Racing Game Discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Really awesome setup...I like it.

Thanks man!

So after driving a bit more with the shifter last night I noticed way fewer missed shifts than I've had with either a G25/G27 shifter or my old shifter.
Probably because this thing is so similar to a real shifter.

The only way you'll get closer than this shifter is by buying one of the ~$900 shifters that mount into a cockpit and use an actual shift linkage.

For now I'm using a Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 wheel with the paddle shifters. That shifter looks like it would be awesome.

Note that you do need the mount for the shifter unless you have a cockpit to mount it to.

Also, if you're not using a Fanatec wheel, you'll need the USB adapter to run it on your computer.

Has anyone else tried out the updates to existing cars in iRacing or the new BMW? I can actually drive the Star Mazda without it exploding and the BMW is fantastic.

The new Indy car got released and the physics are fantas--

Oh...

Hmm

I believe they shut the servers down for '03

You can host it yourself, me and two friends run on Friday nights

Still the best Nascar sim out there believe it or not

The community has kept it decently up to date with mods and such

Back