• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nintendo Moves into "Health-Related Entertainment"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainless

Old Member
For those of you that haven't been taking Nintendo's very serious problems seriously...

http://games.yahoo.com/news/nintendo-ceo-outlines-plan-move-212123517.html

No company is immune to shifting trends. Nintendo's problem isn't just the Wii-U. The market that they've thrived on for so many years is shrinking. And no company is resistant to change.

Even Sony, where right now their ONLY profitable division is the Playstation division.

You can push things back here and there, but there's no freezing time. Adapt or perish.

Nintendo will likely continue making video games, but they're smart to start looking for another source of revenue.

video games are always an up and down market, worse than the housing market.

if people could refrain from making things like ET for the 2600 and Alien Colonial Marine for this last generation life in video game land would be much better. I don't think they realize that producing crap has an affect on the industry as a whole.

there will always be kuso games but some can be avoided

video games are always an up and down market, worse than the housing market.

if people could refrain from making things like ET for the 2600 and Alien Colonial Marine for this last generation life in video game land would be much better. I don't think they realize that producing crap has an affect on the industry as a whole.

there will always be kuso games but some can be avoided

Damn... ET.

There was no internet at the time... so me and my sis thought we were just playing it wrong...

Back