• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG [Cyprus 29] Cooler Master HAF935 :Update 2 : 3/24/14 : Structure up, more copper

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow, didnt know people did that much manufacturing of cases on their own. Beautiful work!

Hey guys! I managed to start my custom reservoirs going. Im starting trim on the top one and I think I am going to redo the bottom one as one of the seams did not glue solid and I am having some leaks.

I have also been busy with the CNC, its almost finished now, just need the spindle and some odds and ends. Once its done I can put my money towards buying the rest of the components for this build.

Anyway on to the update! Hope you guys enjoy it!

First thing is that I greatly appreciate the help from my sponsors, they are the foundation of this project!

prYgepC.png

Here we go! I got my motherboard tray locked in place now with some aluminum cubes.

kwVQ3AG.jpg

9Ysz37l.jpg

sFCw3Ws.jpg

2cGuU6C.jpg

Nc4AGN0.jpg

KS8nlC1.jpg

I also went through and started removing the rivets and replacing them with rivet nuts so the case will no be assembled with screws rather than rivets. It makes things much cleaner and easier to break down and assemble.

M5qzY8E.jpg

n6ZCsEj.jpg

KBpPTqS.jpg

46wUYdr.jpg

Next up I modded the bottom case bezel to hold two bulkheads and a little window to the bottom res. Two tubes will go from the top res and bring water down to the bottom res.

I used the step drill to cut the holes out.

lH2tUKP.jpg

PjAM6wr.jpg

Cbo6Jka.jpg

1sOuzVP.jpg

>>>

Then cleaned them up with the dremel and put in the bulkheads.

kQ6zunu.jpg

8zW6r7C.jpg

fqgoeFM.jpg

Next I cut out a window, I am not sure what trim to go with yet, white or copper. I might actually make acrylic trim for a more professional look.

b40hIbR.jpg

QZvRABo.jpg

ml18DFt.jpg

jK1bbCf.jpg

mGgkMZg.jpg

ato41yE.jpg

2zIK9PW.jpg

Now Ill show you the top reservoir. I am leaving the bottom res out because I am most likely going to remake it. Its only about 20$ in acrylic per reservoir without the trim.

So I got the acrylic and some more syringes and a new needle from McMaster.

GpeO6bH.jpg

>>>

I took the acrylic and cut it down to the correct sizes and made rabbit joints on the ends to make them more leak resistant when I glue them.

RQ6qhui.jpg

tdRWuxk.jpg

zSskwTv.jpg

T2CiQbl.jpg

gXBUwXE.jpg

4UXhDmY.jpg

wKeLvWt.jpg

zZVBm35.jpg

PUz5K75.jpg

gVAW0dQ.jpg

L3onSwG.jpg

I cut grooves in the mid plate that the water will flow over to hopefully keep the water a little more even.

xd5ffuT.jpg

crOhxJU.jpg

jjC8n1f.jpg

>>>

After all the panels were cut and rabbited I got to work getting the fittings in place.

FDjV6WT.jpg

ltUvNht.jpg

eQPqo26.jpg

zMU9lm6.jpg

After drilling it was time to tap the front fitting holes. A good trick is to run the tap through a block of wood then into the acrylic. It keeps the tap straight and prevents cracking of the acrylic.

FmSBHwH.jpg

EEn2U9C.jpg

kxQ4595.jpg

mcbdSHq.jpg

pAcb40u.jpg

ZGMY7v1.jpg

Once the front were on I did the back return and top fill fitting.

qVToatB.jpg

cN91jy3.jpg

Quick set in place to get an idea of it, and then lay everything out to glue.

jJlwQw9.jpg

RU3GhjR.jpg

>>>

This res glued together rather well.

rTpf6QG.jpg

uixMpYk.jpg

iqbM1Or.jpg

Final res without the trim.

NOMVftk.jpg

dYSRH3u.jpg

4rz97Rg.jpg

5UtvJSQ.jpg

Filled it with some liquid and let it sit over night. It passed the test.

nkRzF42.jpg

4BUTvEn.jpg

0WauTSt.jpg

og031qu.jpg

>>>

Even if it leaked a little the trim will block all the seams with another layer of reinforcement. Here is the first trim panel I set up. I am bringing it up and around the fittings on all panels of both reservoirs. The trim will also be masked off and painted copper once glued on for a white-copper-white-copper contrast.

RYXXiaq.jpg

nODq9R7.jpg

tPgPL62.jpg

8NLTgPC.jpg

YfYd20y.jpg

2ZZHdZN.jpg

wWdatbt.jpg

Here is the trim in its glory. I am going to glue it square to the bottom right and flush cut the overhang. Then get it done.

CDlaosw.jpg

Well thats what I have for now. Hope you enjoyed it! Always love some feedback! I plan to have both reservoirs trimmed, mounted and connected for the next update. There are only a few things left that I can do before installing hardware, its finally getting to that point!! The CNC was eating my funds but after this friday I will be able to spend money on components. I already have my hardware decided and water loop as well. If you want to stay up to date on my progress daily check out my modding page Clockwerk Case Mods. Until next time modders!!

Update 8 : June 24th : Reservoir trim done! PETG installed!

Hey everybody! I got a whole lot of update here today! Hope you all enjoy! I have a ton of photos so lets get right into it!

First and foremost thanks to my awesome sponsors! You guys are truly amazing!!

prYgepC.png

Alright first thing I got some more parts in. Mod/smart sent me in the power and reset switches along with spools and spools and spools of PSU pins for sleeving my own cables!! I am now stocked and I love it!

5y2sacD.jpg

dbNvm11.jpg

Z4repaK.jpg

MpeQjEL.jpg

I recently had inquiries to make custom handmade reservoirs for some peoples builds after sharing pictures of mine. So I picked up a new 15/32 plastic drillng bit and a new syringe. These larger syringes are the way to go, they don't jam up and explode solvent everywhere.

JYR98cl.jpg

4N8e48q.jpg

Alright some modding! I painted the connectors needed to get my power supply sleeved, I hope to get that sleeved for next update.

bZfIYY2.jpg

gwGYwyM.jpg

UKL25I9.jpg

jDcdFtx.jpg

Speaking of sleeving I found this paracord online and the color is called rust, it is really really close to the metallic copper. I think I will use it for some accent striped between the white.

BHHwC5N.jpg

nwvv5gO.jpg

Alright now into the reservoir work, there is quite a bit of it =D

First up was finishing the bottom reservoir. First cut all the pieces the drill and tap what needed to be, then glue together.

CId0reE.jpg

RlWo2zW.jpg

b5a9Cqj.jpg

7kG6n3I.jpg

g9ugem6.jpg

Then fit it together, glue it, and leak test it. This one is much better than my first. I had a dulling router bit and it was just a crap finish the first time, I didn't even share it. This one glued up mint with no leaks!

mapcc3V.jpg

QTYFiSp.jpg

kmiYWNl.jpg

AfISaCR.jpg

Next up was trimming both reservoirs. I have tons of photos as I shared every day but I am going to kind of broaden it out so my update doesn't have 150 photos of me cutting on the scroll saw haha

4IF4uAd.jpg

LGZJZvL.jpg

QZLGEkY.jpg

D034exV.jpg

Z2XZpDY.jpg

N4G0XB9.jpg

When I cut the trim I would do one axis at a time and flush cut the trim even with the edge on my router table.

82CUew9.jpg

VD7gjKz.jpg

qAEc73l.jpg

b6Uk1js.jpg

O4laLa8.jpg

hLQ9eGj.jpg

X5ecvlP.jpg

After all the trim was on I was really happy with the way it came out! In the next update I should have the trim painted and installed correctly.

k92uAFy.jpg

bjCytRe.jpg

Next up was mounting the reservoirs. The top res is fastened to he motherboard tray and the bottom one is now flush with the front face of the bezel after some modding =D. I have to attach it with a screw or 2 when I have it exact. The bottom bezel will get some more detail treatment eventually.

kXp30IT.jpg

mH7tAI5.jpg

UQf9sJE.jpg

3l763MJ.jpg

6LzmaiU.jpg

s2xQLeg.jpg

HEVcSPs.jpg

FVQ7SUW.jpg

tDX8b5t.jpg

hfkpOCR.jpg

Next up I didn't like using the mesh panel drive bay port cover for the bulkheads, it didn't seem professional or rigid enough. so I made one from acrylic and it is currently in place with some 3m mod tape, I will probably glue it in after the bezel is done and repainted but it looks much nicer than had before.

bYgAy4D.jpg

0tv0Ayw.jpg

lehE48j.jpg

ZrReYwb.jpg

libsLqC.jpg

Now I am ready to run a couple PETG tubes from top res to the bulkheads.

HM7pYBQ.jpg

1vzd8Nr.jpg

Some soapy water for the rubber insert.

J0gZTxo.jpg

I made my own jig to bend tubing at the exact length it needed to be.

3mNxT72.jpg

2v7iveb.jpg

xVJUcQ3.jpg

JV84yPc.jpg

It was worth it because the tubes are nearly identical. I have a little trimming to tweak them to perfect but Ill do it later.

EZhsdZy.jpg

WmF3hI8.jpg

g9x4QKB.jpg

This is where I am now! I am super happy with the way its looking! I can't wait to get some hardware in this build!

E0hoS57.jpg

CcVtznQ.jpg

Well thats where I am at for now! I hope you all enjoyed the update! If you want to follow me daily dont forget to check out my facebook page Clockwork Case Mods! Also remember I still have aluminum case cubes available and I have people now inquiring about custom reservoirs, so PM me on my page if you would like something made! Cheers!

[x] Update 9 : July 10th : z97, Power supply mod, Swiftech sponsors build!

Hey there everyone! Very exciting news for the build, Swiftech has jumped on board and sponsored the build with the rest of the watercooling parts I needed!

BEfFi9B.jpg

Very excited, things are just getting better and better! Now I can afford to put 2x 780s in the build and I will cool them with the Komodo blocks!

I delayed the update 2 days waiting on some parts to arrive to photo out and add into the update. I Also recieved my prizes from my article in Custom PC magazine, one of those prizes being 2x 256gb solid state drives from Corsair, which I will be using in this build in Raid 0.

Another item in is my Asus z97 Sabertooth board which is absolutely awesome! I wanted a solid motherboard that is good for modding and this one is the best of both worlds! The main modding I did was on my power supply for this update, my case is tore down and I am doing another round of details as I build it up, so the next update will be a lot of that.

Before I get ahead of myself lets start the update! First thing first thank you very much to all of my sponsors, you guys are awesome! Very grateful to be where I am today!

eYVxpq9.png

Okay here are the parts that came in Ill start with the Swiftech goodies!

a9AIxBu.jpg

First the radiators, a dual and triple 120mm. The dual is for the front under the bay waterfall and the triple is for the ceiling exhaust. These will be painted copper.

yeahcfJ.jpg

w5TvpwC.jpg

0Bk82Rv.jpg

Next up is this beautiful CPU block, the Apogee XL, right now this has got to be the best looking CPU block on the market, that is my opinion. I chose the clear acrylic, and Ill be modding it white and copper with the white LED.

ZG2r2Ed.jpg

0TFeHd4.jpg

M0HbUPj.jpg

AEINqRY.jpg

Love this =D

JChXOpM.jpg

Now the new Komodo-NV GPU blocks! These boys are very clean with an industrial feel! There is an LED panel inside with removable filters for the colors. I didnt mess with that yet, I will have in depth more detailed photos of the hardware again when I do the modding on all of it.

AQrcghD.jpg

yNPF2P0.jpg

T1Hnpql.jpg

jKfB3hg.jpg

yo09cNs.jpg

9JwUj4K.jpg

CJX6Krt.jpg

The backplate, another toy to mod!

cwcL6dO.jpg

dilhSID.jpg

Next up is the pump! I am using the MCP35x2. Its the PWM double DDC, I figured I need at least 2 pumps for good flow through all the hardware and through 2 waterfalls. Also I got the heat sink just incase.

EHjXYZH.jpg

Ml1tyaD.jpg

7mMxcVA.jpg

BbCkmaB.jpg

Then I threw on some pf the Primochill revolvers and took some group photos. SEXY! lol yeah modders like myself are weirdos and find hardware attractive haha!

aPJFCxw.jpg

N4FFHCg.jpg

FoNu0FL.jpg

sZoEW1N.jpg

Alright thats all the parts from Swiftech for now, I took a couple shots of the solid states from Corsair.

7ENWERu.jpg

4YYGk2V.jpg

Alright up next the Asus Z97 Sabertooth! Very rugged PC board, when they say its TUF they mean it!! Just holding it it feels more sturdy than other motherboards that feel fragile when holding it.

oQBhE97.jpg

cQfhKRz.jpg

pm2zNHy.jpg

2MyG0dJ.jpg

6pnnVfE.jpg

YkQkSWd.jpg

zDi7I5M.jpg

Here I held the board up on my IO panel I made.

2HHTQk3.jpg

Okay now that you were properly introduced to the goodies on to the modding of the update! I did quite a bit of work on the Cooler Master V750 Semi-modular Gold Rated power supply. Not only did I paint it to the theme, I also cut the GPU power cable daisy chain jumper off and spliced the cables inside the power supply creating 4 independent 8-pin GPU power plugs.

First up some sleeving.

eWXUIoN.jpg

CApfxHU.jpg

z8ub9Sv.jpg

q6x3UES.jpg

wzcuROe.jpg

OT2JxWO.jpg

Okay here I separated the GPU wires, cut them off, cut them in half, and resoldered them on 2 per lead.

vmoDe5X.jpg

Rb1s8c9.jpg

ToS5wAN.jpg

kGEw9MC.jpg

This is what I ended up with.

pTNb32j.jpg

CpbUYLw.jpg

Then I cut the switch cables and power receptacle cables, removed the board and the switches from the case to paint.

ZegAFQR.jpg

hqn6Fdl.jpg

pvL4Hu5.jpg

Primed and painted the shell starting with the top.

YY3oLDQ.jpg

k2vmznG.jpg

9lTA7LY.jpg

JzV0560.jpg

0idXJnU.jpg

I LOVE how the top worked out!

lOh3CJx.jpg

qpXklkT.jpg

The bottom I had to open the wire hole.

drX6LOV.jpg

FymAqlF.jpg

Then painted and reinstalled the plug and switch.

xGt4pkR.jpg

LNwcqQm.jpg

Now the finishing touch is the new V750 on the side since I painted over the original. I cut it out with the scroll saw on 1/16" aluminum.

lfbs8Y6.jpg

SIw5Lat.jpg

JCOctFP.jpg

nyLUE8p.jpg

After filing it down I painted it copper, and glued it on the side, now the PSU mod is complete and I think it lokos pretty damn good. I got a couple paint smudges but I have touch up paint to cover up and you can barely tell. The side of the PSU with the V750 on it will be seen through a clear acrylic window in the bottom case middle panel.

twKsJu4.jpg

rdmRJRI.jpg

IGTUrep.jpg

Onw9W4o.jpg

u9GhiWU.jpg

Well that is all I have for this update! I am days away from finishing my CNC which has been stealing a little modding time from me. I need to install my limit switches, bolt down the table top, fill the spindle loop, and wire the spindle and I should be wrapped up on that for the time being and I can go full blast on this Cyprus build. Glad to finish as there are some cool ideas I have for this build that I can make on the CNC. Also don't forget catch daily updates on my Facebook page Clockwerk Case Mods if you would like. I Share my daily work there and recently started taking a couple daily modding photos and sharing them on Instagram, my handle is orangeclockwerk on instagram. I am also trying to get things going on Twitter where I also go by @OrangeClockwerk. Well thats all now! Until next time, you know where to find me!

Last edited:
Paint scheme is literally the nicest i have ever seen, and the attention to detail on the outside tubing/reservoirs is stunning. :shock:

Subbed for life :attn:

[Cyprus 29] CM HAF Stacker : Update : July 28th :Copper Modding! CNC time!!

Hey guys!! Another forum update! I stretched a little long this time to make sure I had solid content as I have been working hard to finish up the CNC and it is now finally cutting after 6 months! Here is the first test cut with a engraving bit!

eRBPbTV.jpg

I am very excited to say the least! I didnt plan to have this ready for the completion of Cyprus29 so now I get to add a layer of CNCed details to the case! Its going to be awesome! I can now retire the router table, Its got me through to this point and helped me create some awesome stuff by hand. Ill probably still use it here and there though.

Anyways more goodies from the CNC in the next update! Lets get on with this one!

First a quick shout to my sponsors you guys rock! I have a Primochill hardline tubing jig on the way for my bends I cant wait to use it I have seen it work wonder!

eYVxpq9.png

This update is primarily painting. I first repainted the MNPCtech billet fan ring.

i9e1189.jpg

CZwuyGI.jpg

The I took all the sexy Swiftech gear and modded it to theme. I have to mod my pump and a GPU block yet but the first GPU block and the CPU block came out fantastic.

I built up the pump and I am going to add a fan to the heatsink and a frame around the base.

09JGRAo.jpg

Nq9XYCh.jpg

The first parts to catch paint were the radiators.

EgvnPhw.jpg

Eo7qPyM.jpg

d0IAmzj.jpg

tw8giO2.jpg

lk44kdp.jpg

ObelPMh.jpg

hskPHvB.jpg

8L4AKRP.jpg

They came out super clean!

VvCxXSC.jpg

cMwMfzr.jpg

Next up to the plate was the Apogee XK Cpu waterblock.

I drilled out the plugs for the mod plate and tapped them to M3. I dont recommend this if you aren't confident in yourself, one slip and you pop right into the center of the block and its ruined! Luckily I made it out alive =D

nM2xahk.jpg

4TwWnyg.jpg

yOD1I1A.jpg

mIT9d4h.jpg

Then I broke it down for paint.

T7g9Y0X.jpg

Pkyx5M8.jpg

I also sleeved the power cable for the led boards with the Mod/Smart Maxcord.

Ntabglq.jpg

8RWsP52.jpg

I was happy with the turn out! I'm going to use the CNC to mill a cut out in the top panel and paint it copper so white light shines through.

2nVdyhR.jpg

HGRfZij.jpg

wSil8WQ.jpg

Next up is the GPU block! First was the tear down process. These are some hardcore water blocks, not the standard 2 layer block there is about 5 or 6 haha.

Q2f8cFj.jpg

qr5AscS.jpg

d9rsYoo.jpg

vYIqiRN.jpg

wylDSPX.jpg

A1f6a0k.jpg

Okay after that process it was time for paint!

SuEJVJF.jpg

19npE7P.jpg

TKwfjlD.jpg

Here I drilled out for M3 screws again from the little philips that come with it, then counter sunk this plate.

JgkoiiQ.jpg

buXS4wF.jpg

TFUaTJN.jpg

Back to paint!

2EIeV5Z.jpg

QmdF7tv.jpg

ihzM8Fe.jpg

1UYqAUD.jpg

UEEPlhV.jpg

Here is another screw replacement for m3 for the Gpu logo plate. =D

LXwruoC.jpg

4Tro1en.jpg

oH6bJoN.jpg

Now back to paint haha!

WsK4rqD.jpg

vpQT92x.jpg

MVA2rJR.jpg

0IAFZUg.jpg

Cwd7T9x.jpg

E3SXOD5.jpg

Last up for paint was the back plate.

EuIUNW6.jpg

qOMsLFK.jpg

After everything was painted I reassembled it and holy crap! They don't even look like the same waterblocks!!! I also switched out the black alloy screws for stainless steel screws, I think they matched better. I Can't wait to get these on some 780's and in the build!

NRm7h3M.jpg

pCEu2rU.jpg

lfyDLKS.jpg

9CJ2VQT.jpg

RlfPaob.jpg

7B2iOPz.jpg

Hard to top those blocks but I want to show you the painted reservoir really quick! I got the bottom one in primer, the top one is complete and ready for install though and thats what I want to show. The reason I painted after glueing it on is that the weld-on glue is very strong and would smear the paint right off.

soZmgOK.jpg

CiMP2T9.jpg

4iY09l0.jpg

y0VlRoc.jpg

It was a real paint to mask off inside the pocket the trim created but well worth it in the end!

AYYC5JD.jpg

2DSjaqe.jpg

QdSYCqu.jpg

dCpqiTq.jpg

Well that wraps up another forum update don't forget you can catch daily updates and CNC work at my Facebook page Clockwerk Case Mods! Thanks for watching!!

[Cyprus 29] CM Stacker : Update 8/19 : Painting, SSD panel, Video!

Hey everyone!! Sorry for the delay in updates, even on my Facebook page its been slow the last couple weeks, I had a lot going on, I had client work, I also had to finish the CNC and get it tweaked and in working order. Now my workload has cleared, I got a new camera and I am back in action on this project! I also decided to start doing video logs for my builds! I recently got a Canon Rebel T5i and it takes amazing photos and videos, so I figured why not, more skills to add on my resume haha. I will start posting my forum updates as a mix of video and photo. Ill be taking 15 photos and embedding a youtube video. Im going to run with this and see how the response is for now. Anyhow, I hope everyone appreciates the time I took to film and edit the videos, I have a lot to learn yet, but I don't think I did all that bad for the first go at it. I am going to do more audio commentary and less invideo explanation as it tends to drag on the clock. Anyways on with the update!

First and foremost as always, thanks to these awesome sponsors! you guys really exceeded my expectations and are helping to make an awesome build come to life, this would of been extremely difficult without your support!

itUs5lF.png

I got a few more items in from Mod/Smart and Primochill! Some more Maxcord paracord, and heatshrink, and a jig for bending rigid plastic tubing! This jig is insanely impressive! Way larger that I imagined it, and should work wonders here shortly when I start installing tubing!

Ixw2NHk.jpg

3Jo01AO.jpg

Po6cHHy.jpg

As I said before I had been super busy over the last few weeks, but I managed to get my bottom case reservoir finished, make a window to my PSU, trim my IO panel, and make a LED lit solid state panel.

I used my CNC to cut out these little rhombus shapes, and painted them copper, to give a blade effect on the IO panel. when the MB is modded white and copper it will all blend together very well I think!

jgX2xzj.jpg

ScvCwR8.jpg

T8U4TkX.jpg

I also slapped some paint on the bottom reservoir and it ended up just as nice as the top res, they should look pretty sweet paired up in this rig!

WyXZTiM.jpg

raZhVoH.jpg

XRbMZPG.jpg

I got a new bottom case mesh also from a friend Shane on facebook, and fixed my bottom bezel up.

sr0HVus.jpg

a3LOx1S.jpg

The last thing I did was get the SSD mounting panel made. I just have to cut out my Corsair sails on the CNC, paint them copper, and glue them on the SSDs.

2pgQMyQ.jpg

Thats all for the photos, here is my first video update!

Sorry well I was intending to embed the video into the forum for my update like I have for the other 10 forums I shared on, I cant seem to get it to work so I will just share the link, its 100% safe. If anyone has a tip on embedding the video Id appreciate it so I can fix this.

Cyprus 29 - HAF Stacker - VLOG - Update 1 *Click*

I hope youliked the update! Cheers guys see ya soon!

Last edited:
[Cyprus 29] CM Stacker : Update 9/7 : Finish SSD panel, rear panel, pump enclosu

Hey guys back with another update, I have about 15 photos and another video update. After this update I will have a few shorter videos rather than one longer video and they will be in a play list, that way I will have more videos on youtube more frequently to view, and also I can group them into playlists.

Also i would like to thank everyone who voted for Cyprus29 for Mod of the Month in July 2014, I appreciate it a lot, Im glad to see people noticed the hours and hours of work I have put in this project! Cheers to you guys!

In this update I finished the corsair logos for my solid state drives, I made a new rear panel for the lower case, I also made and enclosure for my Swiftech MCP35x2 pump, and lastly I didnt photo it but I made a new IO panel with blades that fit inside the case ;)

First off thanks to my sponsors, with out you guys this project wouldn't be nearly as awesome!

kIbB89P.png

Okay first think is the new IO panel here is a couple shots

wuO0ybq.jpg

dHuogTn.jpg

Here is the new rear panel with the MNPCtech billet fan ring. Copper modded of course. I also added a different mesh, I used the larger holed MNPCtech mesh instead of the small hole version it comes with.

zPhBKzp.jpg

e7kLuXN.jpg

Now the juicy stuff! Here is the Corsair SSDs I finished by adding acrylic cutouts of the sail logo.

H1NcvO9.jpg

18ILOyM.jpg

XkIyFlS.jpg

Last my favorite part of the update and maybe my favorite thing in the build so far, the custom enclosure for the Swiftech MCP35x2 pump. I wanted to do something I have never seen and a complete enclosure for the pump sounded like a great idea!

gUbCg9G.jpg

1LtZhAQ.jpg

Z79mMlt.jpg

yuRyQuL.jpg

Here are a few shots of the bottom case now as it sits.

tYa3EVg.jpg

SrVoxbn.jpg

ATnFEVE.jpg

Now here is the video footage of the build process. As I said before the next update will either have a few videos embedded in or a video playlist embedded in. I want to try to get the videos at a 15 minute maximum.

Cooler Master - HAF Stacker- Cyprus 29 - VLOG - Update 2 - Click to watch!*

Well thats it for now, as I said please bare with me as I get adjusted to this video thing, I think its an awesome way to bring modding to you guys and I just need to get better at doing it, I pick up on things pretty quickly so it will get a lot smoother sooner than later! Until next time take care and mod on!

Great work, the pump housing looks amazing, and i love the corsair logos in acrylic :thup:

Back