• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: Crazy Cat March Madness 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What did i say it makes my 34,000 look sick Jicc, compared to these Flashed Titans of yours!!! :eh?: :rain:

Looks like you need to squeeze another 100MHz out of those things Ajay and remember to disable GPU PhysX in the NV control panel.

The 780 Ti is faster than Titans. You can see there are significant differences between your GPU clock speeds on the cards among other factors causing the score differences. How about overclocking your cards more champ!!! Also note driver differences may play a role too... You should be able to match or beat that if your cards can get up that high.

Hey ED you forget i have seen those up close and in person, when i met Jicc last year @ a LN2 meet!! He told me that there is a special Bios Flash on those and they are not your Box standard type cards!

So thanks for the kick in the pants buddy, i give it a try later and see what happens!

AJ.

Last edited:
Correct. No power limits among other things.. flash your bios!!! Play with the big boys (please don't buy Titan blacks to beat him.. use skillzzzzzzzzz!) :)

Rules are the rules... I had no idea as I never ran this before for boints/hwbot. That said, looks like there is hardly a difference in scores. I mean, look at shrimps cpu physics score with it checked, and look at jiccs scores without.

Perhaps it was like vantage where when the bench first came out it was enabled by default, then after an update, it was disabled by default. So regardless what the gpu sis set at, if it isnt enabled in the bench, it doesn't matter if it's active on the gpu.

Has anyone bought this bench and is there an option lime that? Also, does it actually affect the score? In vantage it was brutally obvious when it was enabled, here not at all as far as the cpu physics score....

Testing below..........

SS order:

1. PhysX set to Auto
2. PhysX forced to CPU
3. PhysX forced to GPU

Scores all around are the same for all intents and purposes. In fact, the highest score overall and on the Physics test was when I forced the CPU to PhysX... peculiar, those results...it seemingly has no effect on the scores at all.

catzautopyhx.jpg
catzcpupyhx.jpg
catzforcedgpupyhx.jpg

Last edited:
Caddi Daddi|AMD|HD5450|air|911

i just had to put one together, bread board, on the slab to run.....

Attachments

• catzirra.JPG
    catzirra.JPG
    289.1 KB · Views: 49
dear MR. mod, please delete my post, #90 and my entery as i have just noticed that whatever I ran, ran at 576p and not the full 720p, I know i was leading the pack but it stll must come down.

Thank you, Crabbi Daddi.

Has anyone bought this bench and is there an option lime that? Also, does it actually affect the score? In vantage it was brutally obvious when it was enabled, here not at all as far as the cpu physics score....

I had a subscription but never have run any of the custom tests, but there are no additional options on the standard tests versus unpaid AFIK.

this is OCF competition, not hwbot ...

Don't our rules say we use HWBot rules? I wasn't trying to be a wanker, just if anyone subs to the bot they may get flagged. Which I thinks is just wrong. AMD cards can disable tesselation but I can't use PhysX, it's all driver functions ,does someone over there just not like NVidia??

I just think that OCF competition should have OCF rules , not hwbot as this is not hwbot. We are participating in hwbot rankings as a team but it doesn't mean we have to use their submission rules on our forums.
It's of course easier to make it within hwbot rules as the same results can be posted on hwbot.

1st post includes screenshot with everything that is necessary ( there is physx enabled ;) ). I don't think that we are going to block any result with enabled physx especially that EarthDog already posted results with enabled and disabled physx and there are no differences in final score.

Probably only 3DMVantage is using nvidia physx but it's disabled as default in the latest version of this benchmark. All other benchmarks are using CPU physics or direct compute which is working with every card.

I can't select 720p, only 576p on catzirra, is it my card or somthing in the bench?

Back