• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: Crazy Cat March Madness 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Another nice run there Metal, does the 4770k just work better or was it the higher clock that got you the extra points. I'm curious to know how it looked at the same clock as the 4930??

Cores don't really count. I was checking it on 4770K and 4930K without any significant differences. Physics score is higher but total score not. Maybe it will help in multi-card config, I'm not sure.

Another nice run there Metal, does the 4770k just work better or was it the higher clock that got you the extra points. I'm curious to know how it looked at the same clock as the 4930??

I think the 4770k just works better for this bench. Even with the 4770k clocked @4.0 with the stock h/s it still scored higher than the 4930k.

image_id_1142904.jpg

Thanks Metal, It must be the newer architecture giving the advantage then.
You're right about the cores Woomack well HT any way made little to no difference in my runs.
EDIT: I would have to add though it did make a difference using the 8 core 9370 over the 6 core 6350 on the AMD side of things.

Last edited:
Another 14hr work day then I will update it all. :p

This month like be firestrike.

Back