• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

equinox! Challange accepted!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Prior to the Adak memorial fold, you had challenged me to catch up in points and would then match me point for point on the CC. Well, I've got all of my rigs back under my name and then some. Yesterday was my highest point production EVER! Be looking for me then be ready to fold for the CC. I'm coming on a strong as I can. :salute::comp::burn:

It didn't take me long to mess that up. Two of my machines had shut down. They may have been off for two days already. We had some power issues due to heavy wet snow. I just fired them back up and we'll see if I can really get a jump on some points.:bang head

All right. I'm doing this thing. My main rig wasn't folding much today, due to gaming needs. But it is running and.... AND I added yet another machine to the fold. It won't do many ppd but it is a quad with a Geforce 9600 and it is finally running. This is the last bit that I'm able to squeeze in to the Fold.

ok, I have to plan this out, wu for wu is what I said. I suppose I will leave my gfx folders at trp and move 10 of my smp folders over to run against you. that will probably mean you have to maintain 10 wu's per day. 100k per day so tomorrow its time to fold. game on!

Whatever I've got to give, I'm giving it all. We'll see where that puts my points and wu #'s. I'm already starting to see an good increase in 24hr ave.

Yep and again a new ppd record for me. Now I just have to keep these machines running for a few months minimum. :comp:

I broke 100k ppd yesterday. We'll see what today brings.

you are like a yo-yo day to day. what hardware are you using? I received my amd 280x back from RMA today and that means I will be moving some smp clients to team 32 tomorrow. time to get serious for team32 for a while.

I'm running a mish mash of stuff. I have a core i7 running a GTX 460 and GTX 660Ti. I have a Pentium D running a 560Ti. I have a Phenom x4 running a GTX 9600. I also have an Athlon II x4. I think one of them is acting up as I see many WU's at 353 points. That can't be good.

What kind of smack talk is this?! Can we get some veterans in to teach these young folk how to do this thing right? :p

patience the_cultie. I am letting don catch up first. then the beat down happens. don is not the target though, panty shot went by me recently and that is about to be reversed.

the_cultie. I don't know what the hell you're on about. I'm about to blast past your @$* to get to equinox. How's that for smack talk? :)

I took down the machine that I think was posting all of the 353 point WU's. I will be re-working it and putting it back on line.

the_cultie. I don't know what the hell you're on about. I'm about to blast past your @$* to get to equinox. How's that for smack talk? :)

I took down the machine that I think was posting all of the 353 point WU's. I will be re-working it and putting it back on line.

It's a start, keep practicing in the mirror :p

Back