• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ST.o.CH

Registered
ekwb_logo.png
cooling_solutions1.png

Hello everyone,
This project is about a box with different design than usual.
I've been building it for some time, and despite having made the design in Solidworks have yet to figure out how to do step by step.
Also featuring EKWB with great stuff.
stoch (33).JPG
For now it is a summary of the work done so far.
The draw.
stoch (36).jpg stoch (37).jpg
The cardboard model.
stoch (29).JPG stoch (30).JPG
First impressions in aluminium.
stoch (31).JPG stoch (32).JPG
More to come later, stay tuned.

Last edited:
Welcome to Overclockers.com, nice project with a radical design.
I hope to see more details soon.

Here goes one more update fellas.
The front with the side sections.
stoch (34).JPG stoch (35).JPG
The basis for the motherboard, as well as a small test with hardware from my graveyard.
stoch (1).JPG stoch (2).JPG stoch (3).JPG
Even more to come soon, until then.

Last edited:
Hello, one more update, type small,
This time present the doors fixed and the box upon a pedestal.
stoch (5).JPG stoch (6).JPG
Until next update.

Last edited:
Continuation of the last post,
The doors suffered a weight reduction to accommodate the glass and then increase the weight of the set.
The two doors side by side.
stoch (7).JPG
A small detail of the left door with openings for the fan of the PSU.
stoch (8).JPG
Fixing scheme with brass, the tape will be removed later.
stoch (9).JPG
Still a little adventure in the manufacture of connectors, the truth will come out with the leak test.
stoch (11).JPG
For now it's just, more for later.

Last edited:
This looks to be pretty cool... Id like to make sure the pictures are up for a while and also not blocked like 3rd party hosts are to me and others that are in a corporate/enterprise environment. To that end, please host the pictures internally to the site... :thup:

OCFinsertimages.png

This looks to be pretty cool... Id like to make sure the pictures are up for a while and also not blocked like 3rd party hosts are to me and others that are in a corporate/enterprise environment. To that end, please host the pictures internally to the site... :thup:

OCFinsertimages.png
Thanks EarthDog, for now I´m hosting the pictures in Photobucket.
I think it´s not a bad hoster ( Photobucket).

Again, 3rd party hosts, some cannot see (me!). And most 3rd party hosts the pictures go away after time. Not sure if photobucket is one of them...

Hello modders, here's an update,
The lower zone, ferry boat style, which will accommodate the tanks for liquid cooling.
stoch (23).JPG stoch (15).JPG
What appears to be two antennas is the quick fastening system doors, seen in detail.
stoch (14).JPG
Confirmed by the doors.
stoch (12).JPG stoch (13).JPG
And the top mounted, the painting was made before the ferry exist, which by the way had a few accidents, to review before the end.
stoch (10).JPG
Enjoy.

Last edited:
unsubscribed... cannot see pix.

GL with your build! :)
Thanks EarthDog, but try to understand, I have my work published in seven forums, and the photos are in the TPU hosting, from what I've been saving them on Photobucket so as not to create conflicts of interest. Becomes a bit difficult to store their photos in several forums when they are always the same. If is not to lose information and also that there is no objection on your part, can I publish photos stored in another forum?

Thanks EarthDog, but try to understand, I have my work published in seven forums, and the photos are in the TPU hosting, from what I've been saving them on Photobucket so as not to create conflicts of interest. Becomes a bit difficult to store their photos in several forums when they are always the same. If is not to lose information and also that there is no objection on your part, can I publish photos stored in another forum?

The problem is that a lot of our members visit this forum from their workplace and cannot see pictures on Photobucket and similar image hosting sites.

What EarthDog is trying to get you to do is upload the pictures directly to our forum, so that everyone can see them.

Also, if the pictures get deleted off of Photobucket, they'll stay in this thread if you upload them through the forum.

The problem is that a lot of our members visit this forum from their workplace and cannot see pictures on Photobucket and similar image hosting sites.

What EarthDog is trying to get you to do is upload the pictures directly to our forum, so that everyone can see them.

Also, if the pictures get deleted off of Photobucket, they'll stay in this thread if you upload them through the forum.
Thats ok, I´ll try it.

Exactly what I said/was getting at. :thup:

Back