• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin exchange rate discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
about 400+ BTC...

LMFAO you have my luck i had 40,000 shares of spli its a stock i paid something like .06 per share and sold it 3 weeks ago after holding it for 2 years i sold it for like .08 last week it hit .41 cents per share i kick my self every day now trust me my *** hurts really really bad like really bad

LMFAO you have my luck i had 40,000 shares of spli its a stock i paid something like .06 per share and sold it 3 weeks ago after holding it for 2 years i sold it for like .08 last week it hit .41 cents per share i kick my self every day now trust me my *** hurts really really bad like really bad

I had stock in AAMRQ when it was .50 cents... sold at .80... :bang head

wow lol thats huge if you had alot of it lmfao yep you and i have the same luck my friend

sold half a btc this morning for a crappy price for $450/btc. Wife suggested that I do it in case it bottoms out.

sold half a btc this morning for a crappy price for $450/btc. Wife suggested that I do it in case it bottoms out.

:(

At least you still have half your BTC right?

I don't think it will stay this low for long.
At least, I hope not....

Still have 1.5btc left as well as probably another .5 wrapped up in ALTs

I'm pretty much laying off mining until some alts exchange rates becomes at least better than 50% profit margin. Right now I'm around 60% power cost, 40% profit. Just isn't worth it.

I'm pretty much laying off mining until some alts exchange rates becomes at least better than 50% profit margin. Right now I'm around 60% power cost, 40% profit. Just isn't worth it.

I remember saying that when BTC was $15 a piece and I was mining 1 (one) per day. :rain:

Really glad I traded out my BTC for amazon cards on monday instead of waiting. As always Im sure it will climb back up once people and their FUD go away again. It honestly seems like a trading strategy by some of the bigger BTC fish. Sell when the market levels off, push around a bunch of FUD to drive the price down, and buy back in when the price drops. Rinse and repeat every few months to extract massive amounts of free money.

minecraft___keep_calm_and_mine_on_by_johntuley-d5ueac4.png

Back