• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin exchange rate discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is just depressing. I did pull around $300 out back when they were a@ $450 I may try to sink it back in depending on if this looks like its leveling off. Otherwise Ill probably just hold until the rate recovers.

It just broke down through $350.
IMOG was right about an interesting ride to new future BTC highs.

I don't think you will see any recovery for another week at the least. Then it will bounce and a little bit, then stay stagnant for a while.
If you are new to bitcoin, I suggest you see if you can find some old threads on bitcointalk from the last crash. It is pretty similar to me, it seems to go through cycles.
It won't start going back up until it is low and stagnant long enough that people start to give up and sell -just to be out, then forget about it. You will start to see posts and stories about bitcoin is dead and will never recover. Eventually, it will very slowly start to go back up. Eventually there will be some big news and the next bubble will start to build.

I don't think you will see any recovery for another week at the least. Then it will bounce and a little bit, then stay stagnant for a while.
If you are new to bitcoin, I suggest you see if you can find some old threads on bitcointalk from the last crash. It is pretty similar to me, it seems to go through cycles.
It won't start going back up until it is low and stagnant long enough that people start to give up and sell -just to be out, then forget about it. You will start to see posts and stories about bitcoin is dead and will never recover. Eventually, it will very slowly start to go back up. Eventually there will be some big news and the next bubble will start to build.

:rofl: in the last couple of hours it shot back to $400. Wish I'd bought :(.

Totally agreed.

Bouncing a little, but still trending up. Now I'm just hoping this isn't a dead cat bounce.

This down fall should stop many hobby miners from joining, and also see people drop out.

Looking at mining pools, it seems like im wrong, i one can hope.

My dad has invested in bitcoins, and is concerned, i told him this maybe be a 2 or 3 year deal to see huge profits, but time will tell. For now, im going to keep mining away. Slowly saving up bitcoins.

Back