• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin exchange rate discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am extremely impressed with the rate this recovery is happening. I trusted that it was going to come back up, but didnt expect it to get so near $500 this fast. Love it.

It is interesting to me how many alt coins have gone up more than bitcoin. Usually they seem to lag a bit, then rise later.

~$400 and .004 /MH is about the low limit for me to mine... seems kind of pointless to have these noisy heaters running 24/7 wasting electricity for $2.xx(net) /day, LOL!

Sigh, I can haz the magical .01 /MH that was possible months ago plz?

I feel the same way. I jumped in about the same time you did. I did all my ROI math based on .01/mh. It's been less than rewarding.
Same here... its just not even close. Half of the MH /day value, and the bottom dropped out of the value of BTC as well... which is the part I am good with. But that combined with the MH rate... I am again having second thoughts (I seem to do this weekly, LOL!).

Come on summer when I shut the rigs down and don't have to worry about doing it. haha!

Back