• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin exchange rate discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm seeing $582 this morning.

I believe it is the pending block reward halving that is pushing the price increase. In just over a month, bitcoins are going to be generated at half current levels.

Can anyone tell me a trusted exchange for btc?

Customer asking about it , apparently they need to pay a Cryptolocker ransom of some sort and ive been out of the BTC game since mtgox or what ever went under.

Can anyone tell me a trusted exchange for btc?

Customer asking about it , apparently they need to pay a Cryptolocker ransom of some sort and ive been out of the BTC game since mtgox or what ever went under.

If you are buying, I'd probably go with coinbase. Trading, I'd use Poloniex.

Crazy, I checked the pricing earlier this afternoon and saw it around $685 USD. Thought it was going up a couple of weeks back, but didn't think it would go up this much, or this fast.

Friend and former miner and I both agree we should have bought some BTC when it was low.
I wonder if it'll drop after the reward halves though? I hope not.

Hey guys, long time no see! (I think it's been about 2 years)... anyways, saw the price of BTC is going up again, I'm currently sitting on 156 LTC and 700 HVC, do you think it's wise to exchange it all for BTC at this point and see what happens? Is the reward split still scheduled for July 10th more or less??

We've been slowly creeping up for about a week now. Almost to $675.

Back