• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Goat Simulator today!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mpegger

For those who were lucking enough to pre-order it finally comes out today! :clap:

For you unlucky saps, they released the official trailer today. :thup:

One of my coworkers was going on about this today...I really don't get it

The trailer is a parody of the Dead Island trailer (at least parts of it). I think the game is just going to be really dumb but funny and will spread around via word of mouth for the experience. (Note: I haven't played it)

I heard this game is going to make Minecraft appear visually disappointing. (almost like you're playing a game with people and mobs made of blocks!)

I gave it a try..... lol, I don't really know what to say. I mean.... I ran around headbutting and kicking everyone I saw, chased people with lawn furniture and axes, went to the Goat Castle and was given demonic powers from hell to summon dead goats, it's..... Interesting, lol.

They will have to add more to it though, it's very small, lol.

Makes me think of the old game Postal that was out in the late 90's? Just go around and mass murder everything on the screen!

You.... might want to check out Postal 2... If you ever had the urge to use a cat as a silencer, or light someone on fire then urinate on them to put the fire out... You can do just that in Postal 2, lol.

I really really hope this isn't am April Fools joke. If they stick to the $10 pre-order price, I may get it simply for the LOL value. Plus, it kind of helps I have some $$$ in my steam wallet from selling hats...

Edit: I like how if you go to the Goat Simulator page on the steam store, several of the screenshots are just of things glitching out :D

Last edited:
i preordered just for the comical value of it, has a ton of easter eggs, and maybe some potential with custom maps and game types/mods, graphics are pretty good :p lol

I got it. I actually got it. Played a little on my laptop (Intel HD3000 FTL...) Kind of amusing. As already stated, there's a very Postal feel about it.

If people dump money into games like Flappy Birds and even it's blatant clones....then I see no surprises here. Since it seems like you currently run out of things to do after only 30 min, I might as well just watch a YouTube video on it and spend the $10 toward some college student's future at the local strip club.

Back