• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

summer is coming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have fired up a monero miner on the colder days. Recently I have been messing with the ethereum miner. It has a small reward now that should be carried off of testnet. Main network is starting shortly and should be fun for a few days. I have an app idea that I am working on that may earn me a little experience if not some extra $$ too.

App for android or something?
Monero worth anything these days?

I was thinking of trying x11 waffles again. :)

people are still mining?! lol

Power's still included in rent, so... yes. Low power algorithms only to keep heat down. Right now I'm piling on the XMR as much as I can.

Currently running 12 GPUs, one of which needs RMA but is still somewhat useful so there's no rush. I have another board, CPU, PSU, and risers for a third dedicated mining rig sitting here. They will only get used if the profitability goes way up this fall. Otherwise, I'll find something else for those parts to do and start thinking about shutting things down to go full time on the trading. But my progress with trading has been rather slow lately, so I just keep mining.

I might sell that PSU soon, though. Got a 1600W review sample Titanium incoming, so there's no need to keep the 1600W Platinum anymore ;)

Back