• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can i rma shappire cards if i bought them from ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Where does it say that? Last time I checked, part of a merchant's deal with Sapphire to sell their cards is to take RMAs for the entire warranty period.

i found it on a different forum it could be wrong but ill find out soon

I've actually just had to send a sapphire 280x in for warranty for a friend of mine. We talked to the store about it, they said that they only do rmas within the first 30 days, after that, talk to sapphire, so I contacted sapphire, and have sent in the rma to them. The card has been shipped, but not yet marked as received.

I've actually just had to send a sapphire 280x in for warranty for a friend of mine. We talked to the store about it, they said that they only do rmas within the first 30 days, after that, talk to sapphire, so I contacted sapphire, and have sent in the rma to them. The card has been shipped, but not yet marked as received.

From what I've seen on Sapphire's site, they require proof of purchase and you must be the original owner.

Can you keep us posted on how it goes?
It would be good to know since I own Sapphire cards. :)

I RMA'd a 7970 which I bought second hand.

After a quick chat over the phone, they accepted to RMA it and sent me a new one.

From what I've seen on Sapphire's site, they require proof of purchase and you must be the original owner.

Can you keep us posted on how it goes?
It would be good to know since I own Sapphire cards. :)

will do. i'll let you know as soon as i hear anything about it. sent something in to them to see if they had recieved it and just not changed the status on the rma page, but still awaiting a response

Back