• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: April Firestrike Ender!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bmwbaxter

Marathon SII: Crazy Cat March Madness 720p

This month the Marathon Benching Competition will be wrapping with 3D Mark Firestrike! Please refer to the MBC rules here for any clarification on what is and isn't allowed.

Let the tweaking begin!!!!

What: 3D Mark Firstrike
Who: any forum member
Cpu: any CPU, no speed cap
GPU: any GPU, no speed cap
Cooling: any cooling type
When: Ends April 30th, 12pm PST
Please use a background containing your favourite city
Download 3D Mark Benchmark:Here
Full Competition Rules: here

Competition Background: Must contain your favourite city

Please post a screen shot of your result as per HWbot rules in this thread and submit the score via the form below.
What is needed in your SS: For extreme but it works for the normal firestrike.
3dmarkFireStrikeExtremeValidationRules.png
No PhysX

Results:

MetalRacer | GTX 780 Ti | Single | Air | 12859

Capture348.jpg

I am so puting one of my rigs back togather for this one, I kind of like firesrtike.

Ajay57 / GTX 780 TI / SINGLE / AIR / 11866.

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1968723

Snap 2014-04-05 at 14.03.36.jpg

Sorry for the Background will look to change that for next time! I hope everyone has noticed there is no Physx Allowed in this APP!

Respectfully,

AJ.

Last edited:
Earthdog/ R9 290x / Single / Air / 12139

Damn... need moar CPU to catch you Metal... :sn: :attn:

OCFFS12139.jpg

Last edited:
Aw man you guys and your big azz cards, making this tuff for the little guys.
Great runs though

It would be fine if someone turned off there PHYSX, sorry for having to mention this, but its in the Rules!!

Come on Johan crank that 4770K and that GTX 770 i bet you will be surprised what score you get buddy!!

Respectfully,

AJ.

Last edited:
Ok here it goes but this took two 770s
Johan45/GTX770/DUAL/AIR/13168

fire 13168.JPG

I turned off all the crap that was slowing me down.

MetalRacer | GTX 780 Ti | Single | Air | 13100

Capture352.jpg

Yeah some fantastic scores by everyone, sorry guy's just had to mention it so we do not end up like last months, situation!!

Hey Johan where did you get that from buddy?? Told you would do well and you sneaked in a second 770 as well hmmm!! Been keeping that under the raps hey!!

AJ.

Hey Johan where did you get that from buddy?? Told you would do well and you sneaked in a second 770 as well hmmm!! Been keeping that under the raps hey!!
AJ.

Well you know me Ajay just full of surprises, I've had t for a bit though subbed late in last months competition with it. :thup:

Back