• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

suggestions on ITX bulid?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

so I wanna make an ITX bulid. I have a shuttle XPC I got dumpster diving a while back that's OK but its changed a lot since that came out.

i'm just not sure whats good in this area os tiny fully featured PCs. I can tell you what I want though. I'd like something that has SOME sort of overclocking ability, atleast the abilities of changing FSB's and Voltages, Ram speed and timings as well. doesent NEED wifi built in but I guess that would be cool. full sized video card abled, not like super high end but 7850/660Ti area.

i'd like it to be able to play games basicly but it doesent need to be a power house because its not like i'm going to be playing games on it all the time and it may not be for me it might be for some one else in the house.

I was thinking for a case maybe a 250D or I saw this Silverstone case that mounted everything on its end and it was kinda tall and skinny....any way I was hoping for a case that you'd be able to fit an H100 into.
i'm also trying to stay away from having to use proprietary PSUs and I wont buy any asus products.

not necessarily trying to keep it cheap but at the same time I don't have loads to blow on something like that, I figure $350 to start to get the case cpu mobo and ram. I can use a PSU I have laying around until I find something better and get it going like that until I decide what video card, HD/SSDs more ram (?) and such

Back