• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte 970A-UD3P no option to disable spread spectrum?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ctrl+F1 doesn't do anything in this bios/UEFI. Good guess though.

Oh, so is just an AWARD only-thing that Gigabyte has on the motherboard then. There "should" still be something of the sort for UEFI though. Won't hurt to check your manual and/or contact the Gigabyte tech support (be warned though, they are quite incompetent).

IAM TRYIN TO GET MORE GHZ OUT OF MY BOARD IT CAME WITH 3.50 I GOT 3.52 I WANT TO OC TO AT LEASE 4.0 ITS A AMD FX 6300 16 GB G SKILL RIPJAW EVO SSD 250 N 1TB HHD

IAM TRYIN TO GET MORE GHZ OUT OF MY BOARD IT CAME WITH 3.50 I GOT 3.52 I WANT TO OC TO AT LEASE 4.0 ITS A AMD FX 6300 16 GB G SKILL RIPJAW EVO SSD 250 N 1TB HHD

This thread is n0t about overclocking at all but about a setting issue of spread spectrum. YOU need to start your own thread about overclocking whatever your board is and what cooling you have and what case the board and all is mounted in.
Full details like my signature at bottom of this post is what needs to given so help can be offered.
RGone...

Back