• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED MATX AMD Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this is true. i will have to take this all into consideration. but i mean if im getting evga case, psu, and my vid card is evga. mise well get the stinger motherboard. keep it in the family

I almost did, but couldn't justify the extra $110 over the Z87N-WIFI since I'm not OCing.

I have to say, I'm super impressed with the Hadron Air that I received, and I would expect no less from the Hydro.

omg. i did it. i ordered the i5-2400 processor. dear lord what have i done. i have no other parts for it. but i figure that might be the most expensive part lol. Hope it serves me well

nice. just scary since i have ONLY ever used AMD. Now i am a Intel guy and gonna be in the mATX club lol. im gonna take my time probally get case next so i can start the modding on that.

nice. just scary since i have ONLY ever used AMD. Now i am a Intel guy and gonna be in the mATX club lol. im gonna take my time probally get case next so i can start the modding on that.

Naw, overclocking Intel is pretty simple :)

@ > chrisjames61, go back to your double post and click on edit at bottom of post. From EDIT you can choose delete that post and it will be gone.
RGone...

I decided on a itx build. Its gonna be fun this thread can be closed at any point. im gonna start a new build log shortly.

I decided on a itx build. Its gonna be fun this thread can be closed at any point. im gonna start a new build log shortly.

You can go back to your first post and choose EDIT to get back into that first post and at the front of title put [SOLVED] so all will know the thread should be over with.
RGone...ster.

Back