• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lumion 4.5 anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darkblitz05

hmmm does anyone here have tried using Lumion 4.5 program?
Can I know some system requirements of this program?

Coz I was planning to run this on a MSI Radeon 5670 gpu.. and I dont know if it works well with this gpu..

maybe some enlightenment guys? Would really appreciate it. :)

Minimum System Requirements
System memory: 4GB (for simple scenes)
Graphics card: NVidia GeForce GTS 450 or ATI/AMD Radeon HD 4890 (minimum 1,500 PassMark points), with at least 1GB dedicated memory (not shared system memory).
Harddrive: 7.5GB of disk space
Using Lumion via Remote Desktop is not supported
Lumion 4 requires an internet connection.

Recommended System Specifications
System memory: 8GB
Graphics card: NVidia GTX 680 / AMD Radeon HD 7970 or faster (minimum 4,000 PassMark points), with at least 2GB dedicated memory (not shared system memory).

Your 5670 will do although, it will likely be slow...

Minimum System Requirements
System memory: 4GB (for simple scenes)
Graphics card: NVidia GeForce GTS 450 or ATI/AMD Radeon HD 4890 (minimum 1,500 PassMark points), with at least 1GB dedicated memory (not shared system memory).

Recommended System Specifications
System memory: 8GB
Graphics card: NVidia GTX 680 / AMD Radeon HD 7970 or faster (minimum 4,000 PassMark points), with at least 2GB dedicated memory (not shared system memory).

Your 5670 will do although, it will likely be slow...

tnx for this info :salute:

uhmm what gpu can you recommend? also does increasing the ram size affects the programs performance?

tnx for this info :salute:

uhmm what gpu can you recommend? also does increasing the ram size affects the programs performance?

Generally more RAM = better. Yes.

As for what I'd recommend, they want a 7970.....
Although, in their charts, Nvidia's get more bang for the buck. Like the GTX 660TI is just as good as the 7970, yet $100 cheaper.

For just rendering, I'd go Nvidia.
But I'm out of touch with what's good in Nvidia since I switched to AMD Radeons.... But I'd go with at least the GTX 650TI.

Other members can give you a better idea too :)

Generally more RAM = better. Yes.

As for what I'd recommend, they want a 7970.....
Although, in their charts, Nvidia's get more bang for the buck. Like the GTX 660TI is just as good as the 7970, yet $100 cheaper.

For just rendering, I'd go Nvidia.
But I'm out of touch with what's good in Nvidia since I switched to AMD Radeons.... But I'd go with at least the GTX 650TI.

Other members can give you a better idea too :)

ok.. Thnx for this...
uhmm about the ram, does it also matter if your gonna use the higher clock ram? like 1866?

well coz i got like 2 extra 4gig sticks 1336... and maybe I can use these? xD or better get 1600?

1336 would be fine.
If your motherboard support memory overclocking, you can push it to 1600, run memtest and if it passes, you'll be fine :thup:

Back