• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CureCoin Discussion Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah I may just do x11 stuff on my rig upstairs that is more susceptible to heat. Then put the one downstairs on ScryptN or something.

Pretty sad to see a pretty cool concept die so quickly. Will be pulling my machines when I get home with our new baby :shock:

Congrats mate!

Yeah I may just do x11 stuff on my rig upstairs that is more susceptible to heat. Then put the one downstairs on ScryptN or something.

Something like x11 or x13 might work well, I'm using trademybit and focusing more on day trading the coins heh...more profits than mining.

Nvidia is still highly profitable, jackpotcoin nets me 0.05 with 6 cards a day. 300w total system load. :bday:

Well....
I sold my 68 Curecoin for a measly 0.00026 BTC/CURE :cry:

I can't believe how downhill that coin went.
It sucks.

Yeah, when you think stuff's going down you gotta act quick...cut loss and move on.
In general that works, but well, it's hard sometimes, specially with cool stuff like Cure or Vertcoin that seemed promising.

Yeah, when you think stuff's going down you gotta act quick...cut loss and move on.
In general that works, but well, it's hard sometimes, specially with cool stuff like Cure or Vertcoin that seemed promising.

Yep. I wish I sold off at 0.001 :bang head

Now, hopefully the same doesn't happen to my VTC stash...

No rewards from F@H for mining curecoin. Not sure they would want to attach a profit model(and I use the term profit loosely) to it in the first place.

Back