• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benching Contest Ideas and Volunteers wanted.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Digging that action :thup:

Reminds me of a 4670 contest I was in a few years ago.
Not sure if any of them survived, had like 3 of them :)

OMFG! I love the cardboard box test bench and the drawer handle usb holders. Awesomeness at its best.

The handicap idea was just that, an idea. There might be another way to do it but that will require much more thought.

kabini sempron challenge :p ... still $60 for cpu+mobo can be too much but can make tests on CPU and GPU ;)

Don't have any good ideas atm but I could donate some hardware (maybe a couple sticks of ddr3 or APU or something) so we can give prizes. Not sure if it's already been mentioned...but maybe the competition should only be open to non-benching team members?

Last edited:
oh, i want the benching team in there, they pull me along with them.
I also want the big gpu's in there.
all ways race people better than yourself, they will pull you up the ladder.

I am thinking about a contest on old cheap hardware after the team cup. Any nominations?
Perhaps a multi month contest. gpu or cpu.
Perhaps s462, s478, 939 etc. I will have to browse ebay and see what is cheap and still available.

Maybe a cell phone android contest too, but that would be hard to coordinate, with so many different phones.

Back