• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATTN: 3 threats on radar - approaching fast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Curecoin's threat has reduced by almost half, which is good. But they are still only 3.4 months away and that is a tremendous acceleration coming at us.

Curecoin's threat has reduced by almost half, which is good. But they are still only 3.4 months away and that is a tremendous acceleration coming at us.

It'll probably die off slowly now too.
That coin has pretty much fallen on its face :-/

Our production has dropped by over 4 million points per day and at the moment its too hot for me to have my rig going :( Need some where I can build a farm with 50 gpus. Anyone want to invest in my idea? :p

Our production has dropped by over 4 million points per day and at the moment its too hot for me to have my rig going :( Need some where I can build a farm with 50 gpus. Anyone want to invest in my idea? :p

Sure! what are you mining? :p

Yeah heat is a big issue.... :(
A/C is too expensive sometimes.

A new minor planet, VP113, discovered in 2012, is about 100AU out in the Kuiper Belt. It's pretty cold out there and wouldn't require use of any window a/c units at all, consider your situation Cultie. My contribution of this info should be considered priceless.....which along with a cold beer should be a great offer. Good luck on others chipping in on the 50 GPUs.:beer:

Fantastic news! A cold beer will be easy, provide me with a ship to get there and a sub-space communication system so that I can get WU's and I shall give you a truck load of cold beers. :p

I see today that CC is way off their original production. They are already down about 50% which is a huge number. Even so, they are doubling our monthly production every week. While our trend is down, theirs is down even greater. As stated before, hopefully they die down before overtaking us.

A new minor planet, VP113, discovered in 2012, is about 100AU out in the Kuiper Belt. It's pretty cold out there and wouldn't require use of any window a/c units at all, consider your situation Cultie. My contribution of this info should be considered priceless.....which along with a cold beer should be a great offer. Good luck on others chipping in on the 50 GPUs.:beer:

You'd need to become a vampire to get there 'alive', it would take a long, long time for a ship to arrive at the Kuiper belt...think Blindsight (amazing novel :p )

It will.. that, for now, and for the foreseeable future, is dead.

Yeah, I think so too...a shame that they didn't know how to approach this.
Having people leave their home teams for profit wasn't the best idea, that and the insanely big premine they held "for promotions, dev fund and IPO coins".

The investors paid 0.0001btc per curecoin, getting a pretty big bag per capita, so it was really hard to take off with that downward pressure from day 1.

I have the place...constant 59F :D
Just need a ~2 mile extension cord :rolleyes:

Team 32 is heading the.......

Direction.jpg

Threat list is growing, Minimum PC is now on there.

Threat List 6-24-2014.png

As of 6-24-2014

Team 32 is heading the.......

We have lost a lot of big folds recently. Many of the first 20 folders on our list of 100 are angling towards zeros. :confused:

AND 47% of our top 100 are at ZERO.

I guess the call of the coins is too great.

Last edited:
The cure coin team is down over 50%, their biggest folder stopped a couple days ago, he alone was 25% of their production. Looks like all the teams are cutting production.
The cure coin is now worth 8 cents, down from 1.30$
Plus it's summer and the cost of electricity keeps going up and up, hard to justify the extra load on the a/c.

We have lost a lot of big folds recently. Many of the first 20 folders on our list of 100 are angling towards zeros. :confused:

AND 47% of our top 100 are at ZERO.

I guess the call of the coins is too great.
There were only a few that moved over from here...

Back