• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED ATI HDMI Audio Driver Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

I am having issue with TeamSpeak basically a annoying clicking noise from my friends end I have done everything in TS options to try and get rid but now the only thing I haven't done is update the onboard Realtek HD Audio driver. I am on R2.67 but the latest is R2.75 now I am stuck with the ATI HDMI Audio driver that you can download from Realtek or the one that comes with the ATI Graphics driver.

Would updating the sound driver solve my issue with TS?

Last edited:
Are you using the onboard audio or audio through the GPU? The two are completely separate.

I switch between the 2 as I use a headset/mic for games and have the game sound through the TV speakers so I can have clear chat etc I think I've figured it out I removed the old HD drivers rebooted checked for any left reg entries using Driver Fusion and installed the latest R2.75 drivers then rebooted.

Then after spending 30mins looking at the different options for playback capture in TS3 I changed to direct sound and tweaked the volume and the playback/capture on both ends is crystal clear (for now)

Back