• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who says Neweggs CS is in the toilet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For the record I have a soft spot for customer service people. You can get jaded after awhile and it probably gets hard to tell the different between people with honest problems and people that break stuff because they don't know what they're doing or send cpus/video cards in over and over until they get one that overclocks like they want.

They could probably just tell people to take it up with ups if they felt like it. As long as it left their warehouse in good shape they did their part.

I've actually talked to the other two main couriers (Fedex and USPS) about different issues, and they tended to say the shipper has to take any issues up with them. Wouldn't surprise me if UPS would say something along those lines about an insurance claim. Most retailers probably are used to doing something like that by now, having the customer send it back and dealing with the courier later.

I've actually talked to the other two main couriers (Fedex and USPS) about different issues, and they tended to say the shipper has to take any issues up with them. Wouldn't surprise me if UPS would say something along those lines about an insurance claim. Most retailers probably are used to doing something like that by now, having the customer send it back and dealing with the courier later.

That would be the best way to keep people happy.

Back