• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

50 points to Amazon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MunkyTOS

Hey OC'ers,

Just figured I would share my good news about my recent experience with Amazon. I had recently ordered an EVGA cooler from them and noticed the shipment status hadn't changed at all in two days from 'preparing shipment'. I sent them a quick email this morning and the reply I received was most surprising. Apparently there had been an issue preventing the order from going so they offered to ship it out next day air at no cost to me so I'll receive it sooner than quoted by them.

I just sent them an email message about the search filters sometimes not working, and showing a bunch of items that don't apply to the selected filters (some electronics categories have the issue, but this time is was about cookware :p). I don't even think it's really Amazon's fault; rather, vendors are tagging their items with things the item is not as some kind of SEO spam. Amazon gave me a $5 credit for my trouble. Reaction: "What!? I'm not complaining about money I spent, just the search filter..."

Back