• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone here have luck with emulation with....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MunkyTOS

Hey OC'ers,

Looking to find anyone that has successfully emulated later systems like play station 1, sega saturn and nintendo 64 games. A few months back I had hoped to play some games that came out for these systems but alas I had many issues with drivers, visual glitches, audio problems, random crashing, etc. Ideally obviously I would've wanted to have the original game systems and play that way but its not in the budget. Also this is more ideal as it saves a lot of space versus having several more consoles on the shelves, all with their own wires. :bang head

Also if anyone successfully as emulated these systems on any of the raspberry pi-esque systems that would be great to find out.

Not on raspberry pi but project 64 worked really well for me.

Downloaded and going to try out project 64 now. Sadly I couldn't get GameEx to actually run games. Their website said to disable bezel but still no fix sadly.

Razpi would be awesome! Get a little mini-case made to look like the system you're emulating! :drool:

I'm having a nerdgasm.

I would love if i could definitely get a raspberry pi working with the mentioned emulators and just hide it behind the tv :)

I read that win32k.sys BSOD is related to hardware issue. Is there anyone that could direct to what that actually means? How would i test for that? If it is in fact hardware related.

Thanks guys I'll be sure to check these out now that I have my 3tb reinstalled. Forgot how big some games could be :rofl:

Back