• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grand Theft Auto V Coming to PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My rig is running it on high. Except textures thats on normal and my MSAA is 4x. Anything more i really dont get lag but the world doesnt load up fast enough. Still having issues online tho, am i the only one that gets a ton of lag spikes while doing a heist???

2GB card, big world... texture pop FTL? Time to go 3GB+ for those settings!

Anyone else running SLI rigs who can confirm available video memory? In my video options, it shows double the available video memory. I thought that SLI only shows max available per card.
CFx (295x2), but MSI AB shows it combined, yes.

Im definitely not using alot of vram its like 1534 or so. Im playing with it now. I really think it maybe my CPU. Its still glitchy everytime i die in a hiest it freezes, then sometimes when i restart the game it starts in window mode LOL

Anyone else running SLI rigs who can confirm available video memory? In my video options, it shows double the available video memory. I thought that SLI only shows max available per card..

In the settings mine shows 8 with the settings needing 7, in game I use 3.5ish

I really don't remember what settings I have just used the Geforce automagical thing (mostly maxed though) @1440p get some dips into the 50-60 range but nothing I'd notice without the counter showing.

What an epic game this turned out to be, best version of GTA5 I've played.
Runs fine on very high on my i7, 16gb, and 970GTX at 1080p.

I actually like the fact that I can't run it on ultra at 4k, gives me something to look forward to in future when I update hardware. This game is going to be played for a lot of years. I really think it's awesome that this game goes up to 11 so to speak.

Hardly had any issues with the game at all, in fact story mode thus far has played perfectly, I only had an issue with the editor mode when exporting large files it would crash but Rockstar have sorted that with their recent 200mb patch.

Little Power has put quite a few hours in at 5760x1080 like normal and it has been almost flawless.
Haven't played online yet, but story mode is awesome.

Hey guys how well do you think I could run this at 3240x1920 on a triple portrait surround monitor setup with the following system:

i7 3770k @ 4.6GHz
2x SLi 780 Ti
8GB RAM

Hey guys how well do you think I could run this at 3240x1920 on a triple portrait surround monitor setup with the following system:

i7 3770k @ 4.6GHz
2x SLi 780 Ti
8GB RAM

It'll run just fine. I'm on one 980 with the same amount of pixels.

Im about to go out and buy an i5 4690k, the G3258 isnt cutting it.

Also does anyone have else have terrible loading times? Its atleast a min to a few mins for me to get in game?

My load times aren't too bad...def not 5mins. Pretty sure less than a min. But I have GTA on a 2x2tb raid.

Back