• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOME OF THIS CRAP JUST HAS TO GO!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
So, I have this big heap of crap and have ordered some more crap, so some crap has to go to make room for the new crap.
crap on the way is intel, 2 motherboards (one for a spare), cpu and memory.
what I have laying around.
mother boards, biostar ta 790 gx a3+, asus sabertooth, first release, asus sabertooth r2.0, asus crosshair-5 formula (3 of these), asus crosshair-5 formula-z (2 of these)
cpu's, fx8350, fx6300, fx4170, 1090t (2 of these), 965 (2 of these).
I took all my old cases to the dump so now I am down to three that I like, a cm haf-x 942, a cm lanbox and an azza hurry-can.
my base plan is three rigs, 1 intel, 2 amd am3+ as I move to all intel.

rig #1, The intel rig will be in the haf-x
rig #2, fx8350, ch5--f-z in the hurry-can
rig #3, 1090t, ch-5-f in the lanbox, 1 spare ch5-f

ditch the rest of the crap as i move to intel
any other ideas?

oh jeeesus! what possesed you to get all that cr*p? Also are you looking for projects or what does "any other ideas?" mean?

images

but i call BS.....

tung, I would like you guys to look over my plan to move to intel here at the house, I need a plan the will keep the little woman in check, reduce my junk pile and clean my basement out.

is that just a 9370 with an aio kit?

no, you want an 8350 on six cores, if you really want the 6300 pm me.

if they would do that, I'd stay, but that in the link is fluff.

sounds good, however why not make a lan-box intel and move the 1090 to the big haf-x, as for the rest, keep one spare mobo and have a yard saaaaale over in the classies

the intel rig is for gaming, the cards do'nt fit in the lan box with push/pull fans on the rad.

Best I could diagnose out the image was FX-9350...go figure. I think anyone that takes that shetty of a picture needs help. And I bet he gets what he wants on that twitter was it? Some freeken hits for his sorry picture taking arse.
RGone...

Best I could diagnose out the image was FX-9350...go figure. I think anyone that takes that shetty of a picture needs help. And I bet he gets what he wants on that twitter was it? Some freeken hits for his sorry picture taking arse.
RGone...

it`s blurry for extra hype:thup:

C_D: why not make a server ar two from the remaining spares?:popcorn:

we just went to optrons with 16 steam roller cores from piledriver cores, eh, you can tell but nothing to brag about.

I have 4 dual g34 boards with 16 core optrons on them in a pile at the shop if i want a home server.

we just went to optrons with 16 steam roller cores from piledriver cores, eh, you can tell but nothing to brag about.
:eek:
folding? Give one away to a kid from the hood who really deserves it, something like a grade A+ student that is really poor:thup:

there is some question as to whom actually owns them, me or my wonderful sponsor, they were replaced and I still cant get an answer from them on what to do with them or who owns them.

Back