• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Weird Mouse lags (sometimes keyboard)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kamran

hi,

after i bought my g602 a long time ago, this started after a month of having it , or 2 , before i change the first batteries,

before that i had an MX518 so i didn't need the LGS !

after getting it and installing LGS , after 2~months my mouse stopped moving in middle of games ect, it suddenly showed my current DPI (under dpi buttons there's a light,blue one !) and after like 0.2 to 1.5 secs max my mouse got back to normal and many times right after going back to normal it got like that again.

sometimes only after i bought my g602 same thing happened to my razer anansi, it stopped working for some time and than typing what i typed after 2~ secs
like i wrote wasd, it wrote that after 2 seconds w-delay-a-delay-s-delay-d !!!!

after some time and dont know why it was gone, no more problems

after another 1 months it came back, So many lags, at that time i still had anansi.

i switched to G510 and uninstalled razer stupid virus (synapse (which never worked) + razer anansi driver) it still happened both keyboard and mouse gone like that.

i tried different USB slots(didn't work)! turning off the enchanted graphics in LGS, which fixed the lag for 1.5 days ! and making LGS setting.json read only, and disabling download images.still lagged, re installed windows, done a full format on secondary HDD and formatted my ssd through windows installation. :bang head
i installed LGS + WOW After that played some wow thought its gone, after a little time, it was back, only happened one time for like 0.1 seconds , when i saw programming in Qt Creator it happened a lot too, MUCH smaller lags now, but still lags

so :

my mouse LAGS a lot which makes my mouse freeze and after that show my DPI for no reason and sometimes my keyboard even thought it was razer , it freezed too (Or sometimes lag , like type what i typed after 2 -3 secs with delay in chars )

i didn't have that problem until i bought my mouse, i didn't have LGS before buying the mouse, i tried different usb ports, i had MX518 before that.

i formatted my boot drives (ssd and secondary hdd) and installed Windows 8 Enterprise 64-bit again. it happens A LOT in TF2, and less in wow, and lesser in Qt Creator and less while watching videos and RARELY while browsing or working with windows software!

A quick easy way to diagnose this would be to try a different mouse and keyboard..... hoping that is what the problem is.

A quick easy way to diagnose this would be to try a different mouse and keyboard..... hoping that is what the problem is.
:eek: thanks for fast reply i hit Enter and 2 seconds later i got an mail:D you guys are awesome:D

btw , as i said i had an anansi and a G510 which both lagged after i got my G602 but i can pick my old MX518 and play a little wow with it, to see if it still lags!
but its dirty :S it will make my keyboard dirty too !

hope its not hardware , but software :D

Last edited:
anyway anyone have any solution plz?:( its killing me , it just happened again, mouse and keyboard laged in a BG in wow, i pressed q, my char went left after 2-3 seconds! it was like that for like 4-6seconds!
i guess my thread is so long!

i posted this problem on like 3 forums, noone could answer not even my cousin really ?! i made a note in google keep clues, i can post it if you want, im getting somewhere:D

The only time I've had keyboard/mouse lag like that is when the Logitech software failed to start up properly on boot.
For my gear the software is the Logitech Gaming software, and has a tray icon. I noticed it wasn't there with the lag, so I rebooted and it popped up.

The only time I've had keyboard/mouse lag like that is when the Logitech software failed to start up properly on boot.
For my gear the software is the Logitech Gaming software, and has a tray icon. I noticed it wasn't there with the lag, so I rebooted and it popped up.
maybe my mouse has a hardware problem? but i mean it should make the keyboard lag too, if it had problems,

let me try my old razer anansi and play some wow, i dont have time for that but, i should be sure if that makes anansi lag too, then im sure its not LGS problem, if it didnt make anansi lag, its LGS problem ! my anansi is dirty:( + dont want to move my keybaord:D

omg what the hell is razer software doing on my pc? i did a fresh install and formated my secondary hdd, maybe it came from my Ext HDD but wth . i guess my problem fixed for a while after i uninstalled synapse, maybe razer software is cusing this? let me remove .dll razer files for now...

c:users:karman\appdata\local razer inc is one
c:program Files(x86) razer is another
c:programdata razer is another folder
razerCoinstaller.dll in 2 folder one of them is System32
razer_devinfo_drv_v1.00.02.exe

btw my old keyboard is so horrible lol, i cn't belive i typed with that lol!

btw :

My razer keyboard lags too. it doenst use logitech software

Last edited:
you sure its the keyboard lagging and not the game? because the way i read it, it seemed like you were just getting bad lag spikes in game. 2-3 seconds for your guy to move.

does it do anything outside of WOW?

you sure its the keyboard lagging and not the game? because the way i read it, it seemed like you were just getting bad lag spikes in game. 2-3 seconds for your guy to move.

its so quick that i dont get the time to try but im sure its lag, mouse shows dp for no reason, ppl are moving smoothly , i press "q" my char goes left after a sec or keep going left for 1 more second after i release the key!

As i said in my post It happens in file browser sometimes , and QtCreator and ect... So its not game!!

Last edited:
what is DP? "mouse shows DP" sorry just dont know.

and that does sound like game lag to me, err connection lag rather. ive played a few mmo's and when the connection got bad it would do all kinds of stuff like that such as keep moving after you stop, and whatnot. people will still move fluently just delayed where you probably arent going to notice.

i ment DPI!

no game lag, my mosue cursor wont move and reshows dpi ! that happens even in minecraft or TF2 or even in QtCreator ui! my mouse has nothing to do with MMO connection ! even when i get dc my mouse is smooth ! btw i played 4 bgs after removing Razer files i found using searchbar, no lags yet, but still testing!

I GUESS ITS FIXED . yay ! btw not sure, tired of wow, will play more a little later!

Hmm its 1:18am
After long hours of programming and like 1h of wow, in bg (it mostly happens there or in a duel! I didn't have problem maybe the number of lags are only reduced but even if It lags again 1h is a nice record ! Will tell you if it fixed for sure or not! :/ hope its fixed !

Last edited:
NOOOOoO it laged, again, badly, plz no fixes its killing me, damn it,

from wehn i bought it sometimes when i changed my dpi it showed the change with big delay ! maybe mouse is bad. but can it make any other keybaord lag too?!

nope even when it happens outside of World of Warcraft it still can't move , so its not the world of Warcraft's problem,

sorry for 4 posts ! i should have edited them the top post;| but anyway

if you mean Logitech gaming software yes its update and 64 bit version and my mouse has lastest firmware ( no updates from the day i bought it) and keyboard has no firmware upgrades available! but im sure my keyboard is good !

that problem started before i buy keyboard so , its not my keyboards problem, it made my old anansi lag too which is a different keyboard! i don't think its my LGS problem either, but before i get the problem i had an MX518 which didn't need a software because it had no buttons to customize so i didnt have LGS but only had Razer anansi software ! after that i got G602 and installed LGS , after almost a month of doing it it started!

btw LGS = Logitech gaming software
wow = world of Warcraft , mmorpg game !
DPI: mouses accuracy (dots per inch) theres a blue light on left side of my mouse with shows current dpi with 3 LEDs ! blue lights, and 2 buttons for changing dpi on left side of my left click !

when i got my mouse i noticed delay between pressing the dpi button from dpi changing sometimes !

Last edited:
Go to the manufacturer's site to get all the newest drivers for your computer.
well,.... the problem is... logitech website if forbidden for my country :( sorry ! i got LGS from a friend and the updated version from logtiech forums, forums is not forbidden, i made a thread there only they told me to disable enchanted graphics which reduced lags A LOT but still i lag,

but im pretty sure LGS installed them, if its a driver problem, can drivers interact like keyboard drivers to interrupt they're work? because 2 different keyboards lag + 1 mouse !

can it be a motherboard or... problem? i wonder why it didn't appear when i had MX518 !

well,.... the problem is... logitech website if forbidden for my country :( sorry ! i got LGS from a friend and the updated version from logtiech forums, forums is not forbidden, i made a thread there only they told me to disable enchanted graphics which reduced lags A LOT but still i lag,

but im pretty sure LGS installed them, if its a driver problem, can drivers interact like keyboard drivers to interrupt they're work? because 2 different keyboards lag + 1 mouse !

can it be a motherboard or... problem? i wonder why it didn't appear when i had MX518 !

No, USB Drivers for your motherboard. Go to Asus' site and get them.

Back