• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG TigerSun

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Received moar parts today :D
Koolance DCB-FM01 Flow Meter Adapter & Display, Koolance INS-FM19 Flow Meter and some Monsoon fittings :clap: :clap: :clap:
Koolance Flow meter.jpg

Lets Test this Flow Meter :D YEAH, It works :clap:
Testing Koolance Flow Meter.jpg

Installed :D Looks like I hit it right on TigerSun, 1.0GPM :D Next, the paint job. :attn:
Installed 1.0 GPM.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a closeup pic, the Koolance INS-FM19. I installed it to read the water flow going into the res. at it's lowest or slowest point in the loop. :D
I used a Monsoon 90° Rotary Angle Adapter - 5/8" OD - Red, with a XSPC G1/4 Male to Male Rotary Extender - 11mm - Black Chrome, to connect the Flow Meter, I may change it later and remove the 90° Rotary Angle Adapter and place the Flow Meter in the tubing down by the rad. What do you think?
Flow Meter.jpg

Here;s a better pic to see the full rig, TigerSun :D
TigerSun flow meter 1.jpg

Thanks Pierre3400, The red is for the red team as I have ran (mostly) Nvidia GPU's :D The blue is for cool temps on the CPU. It's one of my better performance builds and it rocks. I don't know what I can do to make it better, it's maxed. LOL

I picked up TigerSun and put him on the back of my truck, blew'em out with my air compressor, got rid of all the dust. Looks nice :clap:
Spring Cleaning TigerSun.jpg

Back