• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fun or interesting links (crypto related)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I never saw that until you posted..

It looks like it is already solved. Do you know how?

Do you know of anything like this.

Edit: I read through the posts of where it was solved and now see. I can not believe someone with >1k btc got the prize though.

Last edited:
Lots of bitcoin news today. Check it out.

Nubits release is today. Seems very interesting. Creates a "stable" value for digital currency.

Also today, watch the ongoing monero threat and results.

Also today I see reports that BFL was shut down as well as some PayPal using bitcoin details.

Last, but off topic, Benching team makes the cut in the team cup. :D

Here is a you tube video of a recent Canadian hearing on bitcoin. The speaker is very knowledgeable and it is very informative. A good listen if you are interested in the tech and future of bitcoin.

I wish I had the bandwidth to watch the whole video.
I'd like to know how Canada will treat Bitcoin.

The video is not that great, but if you could download the audio only, that would be all you need.

The "Let's talk bitcoin" podcast had the audio from this a few days ago, if you are still interested.

I knew I should have kept my old ipod :-/

Might look into getting Itunes setup on my rig... I think I'm out of "authorizations" though :mad:

I use an android with any podcast program. You could probably find it and listen in your browser too.

Back