• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

distributel and Rogers service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vicky698

Distributel by itself is bad, and rogers by itself is bad. Put them together and you get awful service.
I have internet on cable with distributel, with rogers the carrier. Rogers is cable TV provider. I called Rogers with a request to disconnect my cable TV, with specific instructions not to affect my cable internet. This morning, Rogers disconnected my cable TV And my internet. Called Distributel, and get this, Distributel wants me to pay for a full re-activation of the internet service.

Stay away from Distributel.

I use Acanac Cable which runs on Distributel, have had no problems the past 2 years other than Rogers being slow to install it.

Rogers is genuinely retarded on all levels and if they cut you, you need to complain about the line being dead and have a rogers tech come to fix it.

Back