• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Recommended Cases of OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have a Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra and honestly, I'm getting tired of the hugeness of it. Anyone have a recommend a case in the full tower category..? Must have...

Bay drives
Fit a 420 radiator

Thanks guys!

What Mandrake said. I would recommend the Enthoo Primo, Pro or Luxe depending on your taste. But in truth if you're looking to down side I'd drop the 420 rad and get a 360mm plus a 120mm or 240mm This will open Pandoras box on what cases you can choose.

Attention OCer's!

I've added an incredible 21 minute video review from Bill Owens (a.k.a. MonsterMawd) of MNPCTech of the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe. You can find it located inside the spoiler for that case on the front page. He has several other in depth case reviews on his Youtube page and I would like your input.

Do you want me to list more of his video reviews or is it to much info in one place? There are other great video reviews (though usually not as thorough) from sites like Newegg. Would you like those added as well?

Finally, as always, I'm looking for your suggestions. What cases should be listed here as a recommended case? I would ask that you have owned or at least built in the case that you are recommending to keep our list full of high quality units.

I was fairly happy with my rig tucked away inside the Cooler Master N600. I now have it in the fractal Define R5. Both are excellent cases.

Last edited:
Video reviews with the listing would be great. Not sure if other slower connections will like it though but in this day n age an average connection should handle all of that.

Glad to see the haf-XB is on there.

I would suggest the Window top version as opposed to the mesh top version...just for aesthetics, and cos there's no point to the ability to mount an 8" fan on the inside as most coolers will block it.

I fairly happy with my rig tucked away inside the Cooler Master N600. I now have it in the fractal Define R5. Both are excellent cases.

Yep both are listed and linked to your reviews. Thank you for taking the time.

OK I'll see if I can dig up some good video reviews.

As far as the slower connections I'm not sure it would affect load times as they are hidden and only play after they've been clicked on. Not positive about that though.

As far as the slower connections I'm not sure it would affect load times as they are hidden and only play after they've been clicked on. Not positive about that though.

I have a pretty crappy connection here and it doesn't affect me

I have a pretty crappy connection here and it doesn't affect me
+1 And we all know what my Internet is like lol.
Video takes forever to buffer for me :rofl:

Great list you put together Blay!
I know where I can find a good case for the folding server now. (Whenever I *actually* build the damn thing :p )

I think the NCASE M1 should be added to the mITX case list. I have worked with a lot of cases over the past 10 years of building pc's and nothing has even come close in quality, craftsmanship, and design. It is truly a beautiful case designed for enthusiast builders who want the most in a small form factor.

https://www.ncases.com

Recently I had a chance to check Aerocool DS Cube micro ATX case and personally I like it more than Bitfenix so I decided to keep it for my gaming PC.
I have this one but orange - http://www.aerocool.us/ds/ds_red.html
For some reason on US site there is no orange but it looks the same as red ... just orange ;)

It's micro ATX case but I'm using it with ITX motherboard just because I needed more airflow near graphics card. It's not much bigger than Bitfenix Prodigy, slightly wider but can install 280 rad on top without issues and it's actually designed for that. Right now I have there Cryorig A80 AIO which has 280 rad.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&cm_re=aerocool_ds-_-9SIA3912ET7590-_-Product

I'm not saying it's the best case around but it's pretty good for the price especially if you need something ITX or micro ATX with a lot of space for water cooling and large graphics card.

If it's Woomack approved it's good enough for me. Thanks I'll look into that case tomorrow and add it in.

Back